Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erz
Sep 9, 2004
F2P doesn't seem very appealing.

Would anyone actually play this way long term? I mean I can't even log on and gently caress around because my characters' 5 year old raid gear doesn't work.

I guess the idea is to get people trying it before they realize how bad the restrictions are. I guess I'm not the target market because I'm not a new player and I hate cash shops.

The popups are just petty.

e: ^^^ To me it seems like they chose what they saw as the dullest races/classes for F2P.

Erz fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Mar 16, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erz
Sep 9, 2004
Yet another monk question: I added up the ranks of hastened mend and got 30 seconds with it maxed. Is that correct? That seems insanely good. If thats the case what level do you need to max it? And does it still restore the same % when you have 60k+ hp?

If I feel like playing I'll probably use my monk on Luclin.