Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
I'm Darallan!

I helped get him suspended.

(He is only suspended for 4 days for training multiple times and livestreaming it, but is apparently unable to read the english he got in his suspension email that says 4 day suspension, and the "removed character from game" the GM force disconnected him several times before he got banned.)

Can see it here: http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv/v/5387993 at 2:25+ marks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Looks like they just unsuspended him. Can't have a twitch streamer suspended for being a dick!

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

JustJeff88 posted:

If that is the case (I am honestly not sure), I assume that it is there in order partially to keep the Captain Tryhards from unlocking new expansions every fortnight, but moreso to string people along and keep people subscribing. Even then, with people having nearly beaten the end-game of vanilla, I can't see them waiting that long. High-end, min-max egomaniac players, despite being the vast minority, have a remarkable ability to get what they want, even to the detriment of others.

Cynicism aside, the average player seems to be levelling up fairly quickly already, so people in general are going to be ready for Kunark/Plane of Sky* within just a few months, I would imagine.

*This is presuming that Sky is not in the game yet due to it not being in Vanilla EQ and being essentially a Kunark raid zone that predated Kunark.

Sky is in.
Hole is in.

Hopefully they will do a new poll sometime before Kunark and after the server splits about adjusting the 6 month lockout, but even if they don't we'll still be playing.
We enjoy EQ just like everyone else, but for a lot of us it was the epic monster battles with dragons, giants, and gods. Instead of fisticuffs with a gnoll somewhere.

Looking at the raid window thing from the Naggy kill there are only 2 characters on there I don't recognize immediately who could be boxes, or they could simply be someone I don't know. Everyone else is their own person.

Had to kill bosses as quickly as possible to start the timer for next expansion, all of us want to play ragefire, but aren't satisfied with 6 months of classic or more.

Krazuel fucked around with this message at 19:12 on May 27, 2015

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Hopefully Kunark can go live soon and then the top will be occupied with other things and the rest will be able to at least get some targets. I don't like classic and definitely didn't vote for it, but gotta do what yah gotta do.

In Darallan on Ragefire if that didn't get mentioned at some point prior.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Al Borland posted:

The real question is did you guys get all your void stones and fungi tunics before they removed them? :o

lol what are you even talking about, these aren't real things.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Way overly exaggerated, she did get called out in guildchat for being a bad player / person by one guy who was fed up with her. She de-guilded and everyone celebrated until officers with e-boners for her got her to rejoin. She then basically quit playing after realizing that most of the guild dislikes her.

She is one of "those" gamer girls who gets people to level her and get her groups while she afks etc. Toxic describes it best.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

WetSpink posted:

I guess ragefire is being ddosed because people are sad about their 7 day cheating bans

unrelated.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Slim Killington posted:

I hope you're not being serious, because :laffo:

As you can see from several other posts, I am.
Sorry.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Bee boss in Sky now hits for up to 2500. Fight is interesting now to say the least. Can't wait to see what efreeti does.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Apparently they have figure out what the plat exploit was and are in the process of handing out bans.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
gently caress me I've started playing this poo poo again on Phinegal. Haven't played here since classic so some leveling to catch up, luckily the experience weekend is here to help.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Pretty sure Phinney has best population hands down.

Yeah the bonus exp has been nice, I've went from 50 to 58 so far, should finish up tomorrow.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
I want to say what killed ragefire was an extended timer between expansions but I can't remember. Some because of box armies too. Phinegal is already caught up on expansions to both other TLPs and will pass them in a couple months.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Welp got to 67.93 before group mates decided to call it, to resume tomorrow.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Yes to both above posts, but the pariah thing only for classic and kunark zones.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
I'm in AoS :/

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Omm killed on quarm, my claim shot bugged so waiting for them to fix it now

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Just popping in to say afaik I'm only goon in AoS, and citizen didn't become to top guild on Fippy until Omens when most of TL quit after finishing GoD.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
I think MotM ends with Luclin , don't recall any buffed mobs when we were clearing pop, god, or Omens on the quarm server.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Experience is pretty fast can probably even buy a fast powerlevel if you can part with a few kronor. You only have to beat group trials for the reward so you have time as long as server hasn't died. I haven't logged in since beating omm. Server is still supposed to stay up for another month and a half or so I'd imagine people doing multiple runs for alt accounts

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
OGC is not any sort of competition at all on Phinny, they haven't stuck their head out of an instance all expansion. The only guild that has given us any sort of competition at all is Rosenguard.
AoS raid requirements are just 35% atm, during Luclin it kinda bumps up, not for remaining in the guild but below 50% it limits how much DKP you are allowed to bid.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

nicehook posted:

Hey Krazuel, I just apped to AoS a few minutes ago. When I let my levelling guild (who I told of my intentions when I joined) know I was going to shop around they gkicked me instantly!

I got my level 60 ding sad and alone...

I think we literally only have one main paladin, so you'll prob be golden as long as you show up.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Right now is def the end of expansion lull, 3 weeks until Luclin unlocks and a ton of people will be a lot more active.
Lot of people banging out the last few levels on their alts since it's double exp weekend this weekend though, so whatever floats your boat.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
24 hours until Luclin launch on Phinegal!

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Yawn, so tired of grinding. Got my beast up to 42 so far, lots ahead of me, but I've also been raiding. Now that I can group with 60s though hopefully it'll stay at a decent pace.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Apze posted:

Just hit 60 on my BST last night, server #2 60, but I stopped to do my epic at 51 because I'm a huge nerd.

Think the epic is "soloable" with 60 sk and druid plus bst? Was reading it and most seemed pretty grand

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Good old drama on tlp forums brings back a lot of memories

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
We haven't had any issues with warder of life/death so far.
Have groups in jail, a group up top at cauldron.. jail groups kill jammers and skeletons while group up top kills life(or death I forget which is which).
Keep killing respawns until death/life becomes active and punch him in the face.

If there are any timer stuff up against it we haven't ran into it as an issue at all.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Cant hit the cats, unless inside the instance that part is buggily different. They are immune in open at least.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
You can gimp in one person to any plane in Pop if the other 5 people are flagged.

Also gimping should be in effect on Pop launch unless they do something to actively disable it.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Servers have been poo poo today. Lost about 8% exp due to roll backs.

At least I got my beast to 59 and knocked out 5/6 of his spirit animal fights. Trio'd them with 60 sk/dry and 59 beast. Only one that says kinda hard was gorilla because I forgot about fear and didn't MR buff.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Beast is now 60 and I finished his epic today also. Whole epic was doable with Sk/dru /bst and was pretty much a joke. Thought I'd have trouble with pulls in TD fight but didn't even have to try to split. Now just have to get ssra bane and I'm set.

Krazuel fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Oct 10, 2016

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Yeah, no thx lol. We have enough ranged that my pet dps will be enough of a contribution, without tapping random priest mana that would be better served towards a dot or nuke.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Yeah they just made a poo poo load with offering a second 40 slot bag and mounts on Tlp. Enough traders in the Bazaar that opening the window will crash you.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
I shudder recommending it but Google almarsguides has a progression
Trade skill guide for each thing.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
The guides are good, the guy is a bit scummy though

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Bot minis, maybe tower minis in whatever plane saryn is in.. Hedge event. Minis before grummus. Carprin cycle in decay.. Mmm Dragon in PoI. Stuff in Sol Ro for ornate. That's all that really comes to mind.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Ha, glad I'm busy with work today so missing the patch day shenanigans.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
The detection only triggers if too many inputs are sent to the server inside whatever threshold or window they have specified. It annoyed me enough I quit six boxing back in classic. I was using wireless numberpads to 5 crap tops with mages, and would truebox myself. Back then didn't figure out the once per zone thing but definitely triggered it manually a lot without auto hot key or similar stuff. Haven't had any issues since I cut down to three though, but also not doing much semi-simultaneous input anymore either.

Edit: I definitely truebox myself multiple times in the same zone in classic so maybe something they tweaked in kunark or velious.

Krazuel fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Oct 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Sneak splitting only works on p99 nowadays.