Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!

Tai posted:

Hmmm I guess I just don't remember the parses accurately. Either that or I played with some god awful necros

For us Tai, Necros rarely parsed, and it wasn't due to bad necros. We just killed everything way too fast for necros to soak up to the top. In short burst like the majority of our fights lots of other classes outshine them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krazuel
Nov 23, 2004

Not doing that again!
Not to mention showeq which will show exactly where on a map something spawns and record the cycle for the next thing that spawns at that location, and countdown the timer when it happens again.

So you'd have a little mark on your map that would say like a (froglok king, froglok XXX knight) and a countdown for the 28 odd minutes it takes to respawn. That sort of thing would be marked and tracked for every mob in the zone and persist so finding most spawn cycles was pretty easy.

Trivializes Quillmane after you figure out the 8ish different spawn areas and keep an eye on whatever spawns each 72 seconds or whatever it was after you kill something. (And ShowEQ has been around since before epic quests were all implemented etc)