Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

So does the Agents of Change thing mean I can finally kill all the old bosses that are permacamped?

I logged in a while back after quitting around Gates of Discord. All I wanted to do was solo a bunch of stuff like Avatar of War, but most of it is always dead. I saw the Statue up once, but someone had already killed him by the time I got my main there (~5 minutes).

I guess I still need a group of 6 though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I was always the puller and I remember having to look down before turning that last corner back into camp. Or backing up to it. Otherwise, suddenly I’m zoning back to my bind point.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

5/5, not surprising though because I'm a giant loser. One of them put me right at the mouth of the EC tunnel, lol.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I’m so glad this thread exists because it kills my desire to play every time.