Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch

Beo posted:

Pick one night to log out early and I missed everything drat, I don't care or know what the gently caress happened but everyone should be joining the chat channel and maybe once tempers have cooled we can all be bros again.

It's just the 3 annoying people and their alts, that's it. Everyone else is still bros. We've already replaced them with more new goons than 3, so net gain + no obnoxious poo poo that causes me to be flooded with tells about how annoying they are + Flare will be happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

xZAOx posted:

All personal issues aside, whatever they may be, that's seriously not cool. Everyone donated to that. I mean, it's not like there was anything super special in there, and it was honestly overflowing with poo poo people needed to be taking, as well as lots of just useless stuff, but still.

Again, not about what was taken, just that someone would do that. Grow up.

Can't really expect anything more from the people I kicked, that's why they got kicked. There's huge precedent for it though, so in a day our guild bank will be restored and someone's getting suspended/banned, so no big. Already 5+ petitions from various people, so I doubt it even takes that long.

I figured it would happen so pulled all the remotely expensive stuff out, all the puppet strings and poo poo, but left everything else so one of them would get banned (I'm a dick). Grand total we lost like 500p of low level defiant which we'll get back, plus someone else gets stuck with a suspension, so in general it's a total victory and we can laugh at them more

Edit - SOE already responded and is investigating who took it all, said give them a couple hours and our bank will be fully restored though they couldn't comment on the suspensions

MrTheDevious fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Mar 27, 2012

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Guys, let the drama go before you start getting probated here as well as EQ, jesus :rolleyes: No high levels left for raid guilds, it's just the same 3 F2P stirring the pot over and over.

I'm down for some steel behemoth this weekend for sure. What was Slippry's max hit taken? 2kDPS is cake to heal through but I have a feeling me or Beo would be taking some nasty rounds.

I'm fresh out of HoT gear after passing it out for the last couple days, but I should have another big chunk again in a day or two, too. HoT lower is spawning nameds like CRAZY right now

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Bugamol posted:

Just wanted to chime in to say that they're are still ALOT of people in the "goon guild". I missed the drama so can't comment on it.

We only lost 3 people total, the other 70+ are all still in and having fun, so feel free to head on over from Test!

Gundamquest screenshot owns but I gotta agree, holy poo poo that UI son

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

I think others covered most of the questions, but a couple things to add:

First, everyone who has a soul needs to do the Braaaains Monster Mission from the zombie just outside rivervale in Kithicor. It takes at least 5 people to succeed, but it's the greatest hour of EQ you will ever experience. You all become zombies and rampage through an instance of Rivervale killing all the halflings and eating their brains to raise zombie pets. By the end, you're a shambling horde of 30+ zombies chomping on halflings while they /shout hilarious poo poo

Second - I recently found out the true reason nobody plays a zerker is not only their lack of utility, but the fact they're entirely balanced around their discs and ADPS. On a raid when burning, they are vastly insane and hit well over 100k DPS. In groups without massive buffs and not able to use discs on every fight, their DPS is approximately equivalent to that of a warrior. Yes, their sustained is warrior level.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Bard and Shaman are boht extremely powerful and also extremely slow to solo at lower levels/AAs. Neither puts out great DPS alone, and both needs either a tank or cleric merc as their merc, so kills/min are pretty low solo. Also, half the guild is bards and shaman, if that factors into your decision at all. They're both still killer though, so play what you want instead of playing "the best thing" then quitting because you're bored :)

Warriors are totally viable as long as you don't mind the tank aspect: most gear dependent, AA dependent, and camp dependent class in the game. By 80, you'll need full current gear, 1500+ AA, and a full set of AC augs you've camped in order to compete with mercenary tanks. That said, I LOVE my SK and all of the work just makes me feel like a king. It's easily 3-4x as much work to be a useful tank than any other class, though, and the more you put off the AA grind, the harder it gets to catch up. Most groups won't take you if you're not already geared/AAd, since you can't tank for them (goon groups not included maybe!)

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Bard can also slow-ish, whereas sham can't pull or CC-ish. Really all you'd be missing are the shaman's buffs, which you can snag in GL before you head out

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

298298 posted:

Yeah, you definitely shouldn't pick a bard because a guild of people who have quickly ruined their reputations on the server already have too many of them.

If on the other hand you're actually wanting to play and not act like a loving idiot bard is a great class currently and you'll almost always find groups.

I'm not sure what the first half of this has to do with his question whatsoever, but it's a nonissue anyway. Should any respectable Fearboner decide he wishes to leave our dirty, tarnished guild (nobody except the general chat mega-pubbie guilds even knows who we are) with his reputation intact, you can just change your name now and tell whatever raid guild you want to join that you're a transfer from some other server. Problem solved :sax: Alternately, you can do what 298298 did and just pay chinese people on another server to PL you so you feel important. Now can we all stop attempting to introduce drama into a thread on a 13 year old game?

We do have a lot of bards, but only like 2 of them are mains. The rest are just our boxes, so if you want to be a bard, be a bard. They're pretty badass and get all sorts of fun poo poo.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Rangers are really really cool these days. They have a TON of variety, great DPS, plus the most broken quick-experience skill in the game that lets them one-shot xp giving mobs. Both classes are pretty rear end kickin' righteous these days though

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Be a bard. Finally got mine to 85 last night and decked him out with VoA gear. I've been hopping around HoT cherrypicking named today and just had 3 adds while engaged with a named. Pre-bard, that was a guaranteed wipe, or at least abort. AE mez, single mez, single mez, single mez, named goes down, kill them single, moved on.

I loving love bards now.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

widds2v posted:

When do Rangers pick up in power? Right now it seems like I kill stuff faster if I nuke it rather than using my bow. Generally shots are ~11 dmg each at lvl 23 while spells are hitting for 50-60+. I know Headshot eventually will turn me into a grinding machine of sorts but it seems underpowered as of now.

I leveled a ranger clear to 78 before I found out Rangers are now 100% melee characters except when headshotting or burning a couple different discs. Go beat on things in their faces, basically.

Edit - oh look a new page

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Dead Precedents posted:

Broke down and unlocked the mage. Playing mage (level 25 as of this post) called thedeadprec.

So, are the epics (only 1.0 existed when I last played) as awesome as they were or are they now not so important?

1.0 is just a status symbol except for maybe rangers (slow proc is still nice).

1.5 is now just a stepping stone to 2.0 since we can ravage CoA in-guild no problem. 2.0 usefulness depends on your class. For Shadowknights, Shaman, and Necros they are basically required. Other classes vary in usefulness from useful-but-not-mandatory down to utterly worthless. If I'm remembering properly, mage 2.0 is amazing if you're grinding AA in paw at 71, but is replaced by level 80 entirely and you'll never click it again due to conflicts

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

xZAOx posted:

Edit: Kodaji gave more info, trust him over me. By the way, I'd recommend always doing any quests, or any exploration, or anything if you enjoy it. I think epic quests are something all EQ players should give a whirl, and not just be focused on the end result.

Kodaji here, went back to my old name now that I'm not being Googled during job interviews.

I agree with this 150%. Epics are my favorite part of EQ hands down and if you want to do yours, whether it's useful or not, do it! Most of them are pretty easy these days and they all look cool even if it never gets used. Plus the quests are really well done, as opposed to most of the other quests in the game

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

On the other hand, having a really in-depth quest that results in something as badass as epic graphics sounds incredibly fun to me. I hope they're long as gently caress and take all summer. Having something to do when I'm tired of grinding kicks rear end

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

As a related tangent, I think every high level goon in the guild does in fact have a pocket bard, and two or three lower levels just started them too. I can't think of anyone above level 80 who doesn't have a bard at this point

That said, a shaman's as slow or slower to solo than a bard, and we all have pocket shams too, so you're pretty much at a wash. Pick whichever one sounds more fun. Both classes are the two premiere boxing classes and both have to deal with a group-centric, low DPS role. I think we only have a couple of each being mained, though! You can be a unique snowflake :)

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Sgt Froggy posted:

Did the primal weps version of avatar buff raise the cap? I dont remember for the life of me. Not that it is particularly relevant. Or did they eventually put in a mechanic to respawn sleepers tomb?

The warders still spawn and drop Prismatic weapons, which are exact clones of Primal only different name

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Flarestar posted:

Some of you guys that are AFK grinding via MQ2 bot scripts might want to be a bit more circumspect about where you do it. As long as you're not using the active hacks you're probably safe from getting detected by anything automated, but it's really, really obvious to other players when someone's botting, and when you're one of the first things I see upon entering a hot zone, that's pretty likely to get you reported.

HAHAH yeah don't do this. They just banned thousands of people for MQ back in November or December...they're on the prowl for sure. Merc AFK leveling is fine but hacking's gonna get you banned :(

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

SKs are absolutely so OP it is insane. Mine is downright brutal, goddamn near immortal, requires no healing on anything except the expansion I'm progressing through, and can rival my monk and J5 rogue in DPS when I'm stacking his dots. That said, they're just as lovely as the warrior compared to a tank merc until you're geared, augged, and AAd. It's an even bigger time investment than a warrior since you need all the same AA as the warrior, plus another 500 or so in all your SK-specific AAs. You can absolutely survive with a tank merc nearly everywhere, so I'd play a DPS unless you want to put lots of time into an SK.

At 80 when the mob difficulty starts to seriously ramp up, the crossover point was around 1k AA, HoT T1 (900hp) gear in every slot, and at least 25 ac aug in every slot. That was to equal a J5 tank merc. At 85, full VoA visible, 1400+ hp anniversary non-vis, 30AC aug in every slot, and max defensives/offensives/lifetap AA, I was extremely better than a tank merc finally, but the tank merc could handle just about anything my SK could. Since a cleric merc handles all my healing now (so lazy, shaman's perfectly capable but cleric merc is just so easy) the tank merc is really just fine. I love my SK and would never drop him, but if I were picking to start from scratch, I'd probably go with a DPS class and let the mercs do the healing and tanking. If you WANT to tank, then by all means, hit up the SK, because they're stupidly fun and swarming owns. You feel like a way bigger badass swarming than headshotting, too. First time anyone sees me swarm, the reaction is always "HOLY poo poo". Standing there while 100 mobs are hitting you in the face all at once while you laugh and they tumble to the ground in piles looks cool as poo poo :v:

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

100% accurate for group game. I feel really sorry for non-SK group tanks

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ha was about to respond to the pally with 100aa post but someone already quoted me. That pally is gonna take a beating hard. You two are fine on AA and definitely will be once he's where he needs to be. Pally needs to keep CS/CA, shield block, and whatever other defensives Paladins get maxed for his level, as well as all of his healing AA. I don't know a whole lot about paladins, but since they don't have the insane amounts of lifetaps SKs do, I'm assuming they bridge the gap with heals, which means he needs those AA maxed as well. Also stun resist needs to be maxed, at least one rank in the anti-riposte AA (KRS I think, that's what it is for SKs).

Once he's caught up to max for level on all of those, then he needs to go 100% AA every level until he re-maxes them for that level. He's also going to need a full set of AC augs. At 75, you guys can camp the 9x 20/25 AC augs in RSS for solid XP as well as the augs. There are another 5 in DSK off of Shadowy Student, a 30AC shield aug from a DoDH mission in Illsalin, Crest of the Scarlet Legion in Ashengate, and another 30AC in Valdeholm off of Zerakt. Those plus the 1k AA he'll need to max the above will get him through level 80 pretty well.

You can use this fantastic post on Evilgamer to plan AC aug camps:
http://www.evilgamer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4870

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

At bleeding edge raid content, berserkers are currently abusing everyone else on disc-burn fights. Rogues, wizards, necros still up there as well.

For end group content, there's plenty of valid DPS. Rogues, wizards, monks, rangers, necros, basically any DPS class is doing just fine. Zerkers are not quite as great in groups though, because their DPS is balanced around disc burns which aren't sustainable when just grinding

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Just impromptu goon raided Fabled Agnarr and it was a blast. Wiped twice learning wtf was going on, then rocked his rear end in an epic 45 minute fight. Fun was had all around and both groups were full of some badass goons kicking the poo poo out of everything. Can't wait for our 70s crews to finish heading into the 80s so we can start doing some crazy poo poo :v:

For a miniraid mostly filled with fairly new players and people who haven't done anything other than easy group content in years, I'm really really happy with how great everyone did. Once we have a majority of goons in their 80s, I'll start up a night a week doing random raid-ish type poo poo for fun and profit. There's a whole bunch of older raid content we can rock the poo poo out of that will be new to most everyone.

You shamans max your heal AAs! No mercs in raids and Nico/Krin can't do it allllll. As of 88, shaman heals become awesome as gently caress

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Sgt Froggy posted:

So far I am very glad that I have stuck with the sham. Despite some struggles here and there were it seemed way too slow to be worth it as a main I have gotten a better hand on it now that I have stopped trying to dot down the mobs and have instead swapped to just buffing that daylight out of merc and pet. Now that I have Can4 and that 2k heal to be efficient, life is so much easier.

Just you wait. I loved my shaman before, but since 86+ I am head over heels. My direct heal hits for 35k, got a fast cast group heal that hits for 25ish plus leaves a HoT on everyone, and another direct group heal based on current hp that sends my 55k tank from 10% to 90% in half a second. A slow that causes the mob to proc another HoT on the tank, and a tank buff that procs a slow and causes yet ANOTHER HoT on the tank. A direct HoT that crit ticks for 5 or 6k/tick. Multiple AA group HoTs that land for insane heals. Unlimited mana. Group proc that hits for 1100 now. Epic turns melee into blenders every 3 minutes plus, yep, another HoT. Battle Rez. Group Radiant Cure that removes drat near every negative effect from everyone in the group with one cast.

I spammed Kodaji and the group with heals for 45 minutes straight while Agnarr whopped me for 6k hits and never dropped below 50m until we were almost done and I said gently caress it and got lazy. I don't even bother with cleric mercs anymore in T3 zones. I liked the shaman clear through 85, but at 89 I am a healing monster of epic proportions. Shaman are unreal post 85 and anyone who is feeling remotely lackluster currently, stick with it until then. My cleric merc hangs her head in shame while I poo poo out tens of thousands in heals and watch my mana climb back up constantly

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Mr.Success posted:

Yea I've been leveling a cleric thinking that it would be the best way to get groups (basically my #1 priority), but I've heard several things that make me think that a bard or shaman would be a better choice.

MUCH easier to find a group as a shaman than a cleric. Way way easier. Clerics can definitely outheal shamans still, but shaman is undoubtedly fully capable of group healing at least up to the latest expansion and I bet VoA just means I'll have to pop a single cleric merc again on nameds. The utility is also no comparison since cleric mercs cast the big cleric hp buff.

RIP Fearboners. Verily, thou hast gone the way of the Butt Doctor and ye shall forever be remembered

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Mage: Get pet AAs. Get nuke/crit AAs. Get whatever else.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

That's seriously the answer. Mage = pet/nuke, so dump AA into those then do whatever floats your boat

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Peechka posted:

Yeah I agree, but some of those AA lines you can literally spend 100s of AAs on. And some work in a way that the first few ranks show little to no improvement but the cumulative total after getting all of them in that line does. I agree that its no big deal if you spend them wrong but they should make the overall system a bit more intuitive.

Again, a stat sheet would be nice, where you can see the effects of your AA in a numerical value.

This is very true. There are a LOT of deceptively bad, and a few deceptively great, AA that you wouldn't know from the description.

Most classes do have guides out there, they're just hard to find and sometimes outdated regarding AA names. The best place to find them is unofficial class forums, which you'll have to dig around in. I don't know all of them, but here are the ones I remember:

SK - Evilgamer (AMAZING, still active site with everything you ever wanted to know)
Monk - Monkly Business
Bard - The Concert Hall
Ranger - EQ Outrider
Rogue - Safehouse
Warrior - Steel Warrior
Shaman/Paladin - Samanna
Necro - Necrotalk
Berserker - Goberserker
Mages - EQ Mage Tower
Wizard - Graffe

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Shrapnac posted:

"We are no longer offering transfers off of Test server under any circumstances."

That's what I got from a lead GM. Time to find out what circumstances changed in the past month.

Hahah we goon rushed them into anger :goon:

Sucks though for you :(

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ckwiesr posted:

The best part of the patch is the fact that merchants will buy all the tradeskill poo poo now. gently caress you frugahematellalite.

This is the best change in the history of Everquest. Half the time I didn't even loot because gently caress that poo poo.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

xZAOx posted:

That's really chump change. Money is sooo much easier than it was originally. I finally went gold so I could sell my gems again. I started hording them after hitting the pp cap on silver time after time, after spending all my pp on extra bags and buying every tome. In just the low 70s, a few hours of dungeon looting will bring in a few thousand pp. If you're in the Hole solo/molo'ing, it can be even more (one time I made like 7k in 3-4 hours). From what everyone says about the earlier levels, you'll probably be in that area in a day or two.

And even that is garbage compared to what you get at 80s and 90s, from what I've heard.

Finally! Multiple people had mentioned you could buy non-vis pieces, but when people asked in gchat or guild, noone would respond where. I've pretty much got everything upgraded at this point, but I'll still have to see if there's anything better in there.

A question for higher level folks - I bought all the tomes for my monk from the vendor, but they don't go to 95. Do melee not get new discs, or does it turn into a hunting game in later levels?

At 85+ it's easy to bring in 5-10k/hr while grinding, or 20k/hr if you're going specifically for cash. It's really trivial to make money these days and 1k is definitely chump change. Costs more than that just to move an aug to a new piece of gear :( I'm not 100% on Fletching costs, but I hear it's the hardest/most expensive TS currently. I'm working on smithing for cultural and cash spent so far + other people's experiences are putting me in the 100-125k range to go from 1 to max, so Fletching seems to be 100k+ easy

Melee get lots of new discs, but post 85 you get them the same way casters get their spells, with dropped turn-in gems from nameds in the newer expansions. The 86-90 ones are dirt cheap in baz and drop like candy off of every named in HoT. I've had no trouble keeping all 4 of my characters fully up to date without buying anything except a couple level 86 gems to get me started. I've probably got enough lying around for all your discs through 90. They're mostly just upgraded versions of your different lines, but you also get a REALLY nice endurance regen disc on a short timer that permanently eliminates endurance as a concern. You also get a kickass awesome 30 sec reuse that summons a bunch of bubble pets that hit for 700s in a swarm of monk fury

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

If you guys aren't experienced attempting to modify a legacy code base, let me tell you: It's what I did for a long time, and 15 year old code that nobody remembers is HORRIBLE. The real miracle here is that EQ still manages to work at all. You just can't imagine how ultra poo poo it is to have 10+ million lines of code slapped together over 13 years, using 13 years worth of different techniques, pieced together by hundreds of different devs who are now gone, and attempt to change something. Even the best architected software systems suffer from this, so just think about how horrendous a piece of software like EQ is.

Seriously, I bitch about sony as much as the next guy, but their devs are drat amazing to keep this poo poo running at all. I sure as hell wouldn't want their job.

Unless they've changed it at some point after the epic 1.0 stopped being relevant, the 1.0 will overwrite your fist ratio no matter what it is. If you don't want hte 9/16, just stash it in a bag and hotkey that slot to your flying kick button. If you're attempting to parse it to tell one way or the other, remember to remove ALL your haste, otherwise the delay for both is probably going to be so drat low that the 1 sec threshold is hit by both

In other news, now I have to redo the loving epic. Anybody have either of those pipes? Please god someone have the loving pipes :(

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

xZAOx posted:

Why? The 40% cheap-bastard self haste is nice, but you always have your shaman with you.

Also, what do you mean redo? If your monk was an old monk with it, I thought they let you keep it when you transferred to test and back off.

Instaclick buff! They only let me keep my 2.0, but I petitioned earlier to ask if I could have my 1.0 back too...here's hoping

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

They're like 200 plat. Total nonissue.

HoT armor is 2100 plat for vendor supplies, that cheap template, and the single no-drop per slot. People generally sell the no-drops for 10k each or cheaper in packages. If you're just doing the tradeskill for HoT armor, definitely don't do it heh. FAR cheaper and faster to just buy.

Queen Klaknak can suck my hairy mansack, in other news. What a ridiculous fight

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

xZAOx posted:

D'oh, I didn't know that. So that's how Koda got to 2100 per item. So 11k for the vis set, if I got all the no-drops myself.

8x visible slots * (2100 vendor + 300 template) = more like 20k than 11k, but definitely worth farming up your own no-drops in either case

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

History of Beorce in Everquest:

Make some characters. Notice another class's grass appears greener. PL new class. Notice that class's grass isn't quite as green as some other class's grass anymore. PL new class. Decide all of his classes' grass is actually slightly brown and smells funny. PL new classes. New classes also now smell funny and seem to be infected with tiny creatures. Go back to the classes he started with. Decide some other class's grass may, in fact, be greener afterall.

This concludes Kodaji's EQ History 101 :v:

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

KaneTW posted:

So I'm playing this game on the goon server and whenever I start EQ, all colors get much brighter like somebody reduced the saturation setting on my monitor. Does anybody know a way to fix that?

This is an ultra-old gamma issue that the game's suffered from for years. There's not much you can do :( Or if there is, I sure don't know how and would like to.

PS a 500 second parse is not remotely statistically significant, which is why those average hits are skewed. Monkly Business and Evilgamer accept only 8+ hour parses (not making GBS threads you). A 500 second parse is equivalent to flipping a coin 3 times, getting heads every time, and deciding the universe is out to get you. As soon as I camp the KC pipe and finish my 1.0, I'll do some really long parses, but I promise the CF ratio is still 9/16 for sure

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Nurge posted:

Ok here we go with more numbers. This time I did 2.5 hour tests twice. The only variable is that in the second test I put my 15/19 h2h weapon in the primary. As far as statistically significant data goes on both of these tests dps didn't vary by even one point in either direction during the last hour of the test, so I'd stake my nuts on the variance being less than half a percent. I'm sure 8+ hours would be even better, but since we're testing something with very little natural variance here the sample size doesn't need to be anywhere near what it would be for testing AC or stat effects or similar things. I used max normal hit data instead of max critical because the game hits the max normal hit a huge percent of the time and it is exact and significant.

Epic 1.0 only test:
-- DPS: 127,1 -- crit rate: 2,6% -- Attempts: 17853 -- Hits: 11768 -- Missed: 6085 -- Accuracy: 65,9% -- Avg Hit: 86 -- Max Normal Hit: 156

15/19 primary (epic 1.0 offhand) test:
-- DPS: 129,5 -- crit rate: 2,8% -- Attempts: 21176 -- Hits: 13893 -- Missed: 7283 -- Accuracy: 65,6% -- Avg Hit: 75 -- Max Normal Hit: 144

Conclusions: Offhand matters more than I thought. Epic 1.0 has larger base damage than 15 (Note that even though the average hit may have slight variance, the max hit doesn't. The max normal hit is conclusive on this.), and slower delay than 19. :spergin:

Weeeeeeeird. What's the damage bonus on the two weapons? I can't imagine them stealth boosting the 1.0 but them numbas don't lie. I really wish I had a 1.0 because I badly want to tinker with this poo poo now

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Yeah I just want fancy bubbles because I'm a sucker for stuff.

I don't actually need any of the clicky and will honestly probably not even hotkey it :shobon: Inv clicky just gave me an excuse to redo the stupid quest.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Turns out they really DID change 1.0 and I was entirely wrong. What a timely thread on MB!

http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36217

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

You just click the item you want to send while you have the Parcel guy's window open. It pops up a little thing that lets you type the person's name to mail it to. I only know this because I had the same issue last night.

Think I'm going to take a couple day break. loving MG eyebleed-grinding wore me out