Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imonyourroof
May 31, 2006

GodIsInTheTrees posted:

Fair warning, do not upgrade from basic F2P to silver until you stash all your inventory in bank slots. I did on my bard and all the slots that previously had bags full of poo poo in them were eaten

I think i remember reading that items in inventory/bank slot you loose when you change account status get mailed back to you. That said, knowing EQ i wouldn't be surprised if they just get eaten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imonyourroof
May 31, 2006

sfmarine7 posted:

Also, the hot zone NPC by the guild lobby zone gives quests for some other pieces including belts. If you play a melee char you want those belts because they have haste.

Does anyone know if the hotzone quests are repeatable to collect each reward?

Each hotzone quest can be repeated once every 24 hours, so you can farm each reward over a couple of days.The higher level tasks actually have quite good cash payouts (500 plat for lvl 75, 1k for 80 and 2k for the 85 and alternate 85 tasks), especially if you multibox them.

imonyourroof
May 31, 2006

Medullah posted:

Gonna ask this again...anyone have any suggestions?

The free version of WinEQ2 is ok if you don't want to get Isboxer. Doesn't have anything like the feature set of Isboxer but it provides a few nice features binding hotkeys for swapping between windows and some basic profile management.

imonyourroof
May 31, 2006

Flarestar posted:

If anyone besides us is capable of requesting the HoT progression tasks, please post here with which ones. If you're active and intend to stay that way I'd really prefer to NOT spend the next week doing the rest of the pre-quests for the remaining tasks. Both of us are fully flagged from other people TA'ing us in the past, so it's kinda pointless for us to do 'em if we don't have to.

I can request:
T1/T2
Feerrott - Fall of the Tae Ew
House of Thule - Welcome to My Nightmare
Library - The Stuff of Dreams

T3
House of Thule upper - Redemtion
Fear Itself - An Offering to Thule
Al'kabor's Nightmare - Catastrophic Power
Miragul's Nightmare - Miragul's Vendetta

In game as Tristero/Mazik, i can also glitch people into T3/T4 using teleport to bind (which was still working as of last week).

imonyourroof
May 31, 2006

bacon! posted:

Did the giant skeleton / steamfont anniversary quests last night. This is definitely the eq designers trolling their players. To top it off, instead of an aug we got POLYMORPH: DISEASED RAT wand

Just be glad you didn't get the 10 charge potion of growth.