Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI

BlitzBlast posted:

So uh if you ever wanted a Soulgain Amazon has a completely loving ridiculous sale going on.

Goddamn poo poo I want this but it won't ship to uk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI
Oh god I wish I didn't love the ZZ so much because this MG is the worst poo poo.

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI
All my money turned into this

I'm pretty okay with it.

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI
I should note I've also got a bootleg Tallgeese 3, a Hi-nu Ka and a constantly unfinished due to laziness kitbash in the backlog as well as all of that.

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI

BizarroAzrael posted:

Thinking I might band up with some mates to order kits, does anyone have experience of such things? Besides saving on shipping, could we use this to get better prices at all?

Not sure about any price savings but be wary, in the UK at least for shipments over a certain value you have to pay import tax, so make sure of any laws about that before you consolidate shipments.

Edit:Obviously this only applies if you're buying from HLJ or something.

• Locked thread