Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

BlitzBlast posted:

For a while I've been planning on eventually getting MG 00 SS/G, but today I took a look at the 00 Quan[t] and realized that it actually looks really neat.

I think what I like most about the Quan[t] is that it looks like a combination of the Exia, 00, and 0 suits to me. Even if the 0 doesn't really count since it's just the RX-78 anyway. It's because of that combination that it does feel like a successor to the line and in hindsight makes it a lineage of mobile suits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Zwingley posted:

Thanks for the info! Also yeah, I'm gonna do more work on the Unicorn over the next week (while I work on my HG Sengoku Astray) to clean it up a bit. Thankfully, I bought the Unicorn expressly to gently caress up with, as it's a suit I have no real attachment to at this point. I'll try and post more pictures while I ask more newbie questions as I keep building. :v:

What might help is getting a different type of eraser. I forget the thread expert opinion one them, but using kneaded erasers helps me since I just mold them to fit places. What is the thread opinion on kneaded erasers?

Also I should go back one day and remove all the safety nubs on the v-fins of nearly all my kits

oh and also buy rg exia but money :negative:

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Gonna add that to the top of the list of kits I'll eventually get.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

DigitalRaven posted:

Contents of the HGUC Neo Zeong box revealed, with a person for scale

hahaha holy poo poo

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

GundamGuy has a round of new pictures for the G-Reco kits up.

G-Self with the atmospheric pack

Wowza, I think I'm in love

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

So I picked up a G-Self and when did they start using numbers for the sticker sheet?

Goodbye referring to that one symbol as a sideways smiling face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Gunpla/Plamo Thread Mk.IV - my other thread is a web shop exclusive

• Locked thread