Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

I've actually been looking all over for this font and feel like it's a super common one. What's it called?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

I must call upon the knowledge of this thread again to help me find the name of a font or one similar:

Any ideas what it could be? I know I've seen it on other packaging before but I've yet to find it in Photoshop.

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

Ah thanks, seems to be a rather pricey font (I guess. I don't know how much fonts usually run for but it's $59 at cheapest) but I found a suitable workaround to that problem. I could have sworn it was one of the ones that comes with Photoshop though.

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

Once again I must call upon your collective infinite wisdoms to identify a font (or one similar):

While I'm at it it seems most of these are "default magazine fonts from the 1990s"; does anyone have any hints as to where I can find more of these kinds of fonts? Thanks!

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

Another font request, the one that starts off with the "Once..." at the bottom. I know I've seen it on a lot of old posters, but I can't place the name:

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

Good thread, does anyone know what deliciously 80s font this is?

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

Thanks! I think a thin Futura or the font they use in the old Toronto subways will work.

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

Awesome, thanks folks. I've really been into 70s/80s fonts like that lately, but whenever you google exactly that you get about a thousand lovely fonts that are trying really hard to look like they're from that era (and are not)

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

Hey fontmaster goons,

what the heck is this font? LIFE AFTER DOOMSDAY:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

Fontmasters of the internet, does anyone have a clue of what this seemingly easy to find font would be?