Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Tyson Tomko posted:

Speaking of 90s fellow Illinoisian, see if you remember this classic:

Wh... no, dad. gently caress no. What is wrong with you?

I can't even... where do I even start, dad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

laserghost posted:

Found this games sampler for Windows 95, made by Monolith for Microsoft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcyi7hGqQ48 it's just great. The games alone are a great mix, but the presentation is what really takes the cake. If I had this one disc back in the day, it would never leave cd tray of my Pentium 133mhz.

I miss demo collections. Installing some unknown game just because the title sounds interesting, or because it's one you haven't tried yet. Finding out you love it. Playing it to death. Then getting the full game, not by ordering it online, but because you go looking for it in a store and happen to find it.

• Locked thread