Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

korusan posted:

The most famous one was the house hippo, for which knowing about is basically a prerequisite for being Canadian in the 90s.

Oh Christ, I loved the House Hippo. "That looked really... real. But you knew it couldn't be true, didn't you?"
Did they ever merchandise that? Cause if not, missed opportunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

GodlessCommie posted:

I found 3D space cadet pinball for windows 7:
http://mspinball.weebly.com/download.html

Enjoy!

ah, who am I kidding? I wasn't gonna do anything worthwhile tonight anyway. Or tomorrow.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Bertrand Hustle posted:

poo poo, I still remember the most ridiculous part of it: his little sister and brother called papier mache "pooper mucky". Seriously, Bruce? Seriously?

Wellp, that took the better part of a decade to get out of my head the first time. So thanks for that.

• Locked thread