Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
widefault
Mar 16, 2009

Sizone posted:

The one where Screech performs as The Dregs of Society. THAT WAS NOT A DREAM.

That was not Saved By The Bell, it was It's Your Move with Jason Bateman in 1985.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0612993/

And they were the Dregs of Humanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widefault
Mar 16, 2009

Leon Einstein posted:

I could've sworn they co-hosted it for awhile. I watched that poo poo all the time in the early 90s. I also enjoyed the Weird Science show that was on around the same time. I thought Vanessa whatever her name is that played Lisa was sooooooooo hot. She still is.

Gilbert Gotfried hosted one night, and Rhonda the other, I think. What I remember most was that when they showed Assault of the Party Nerds there were several poorly cropped scenes where you could see Michelle Bauer's nipples.

Going back to Joe Bob Briggs, I loved when he had Drive-In Theater on The Movie Channel. First place I saw John Woo's The Killer and where I rediscovered the works of Andy Sidaris during Joe Bob's Girls With Bug Guns month. He even had Andy and Julie Strain as guests multiple times. Monstervision was good, but it wasn't the same.

• Locked thread