Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichole
Nov 5, 2009
The Aerosmith Cryin video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfNmyxV2Ncw&ob=av2e I thought Alicia Silverstone was awesome and wanted to be just like her. I just re-watched the video again and I still get the urge to kick some guy out of a car, get a lovely tattoo, and get a belly button ring.

The best Saved By the Bell episode was definitely the very special episode where Jessie became addicted to caffeine pills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichole
Nov 5, 2009

Desperado Bones posted:

The 90's were my transition between childhood and teen years. drat, I had cable, I went from watching Tiny Toons,to Batman TAS, to stay the whole day watching MTV when it was a real Music channel.

I miss the old MTV :allears:

I remember watching those MTV marathons of the "100 Greatest Videos of all Time!" and it being a big loving deal. My dad was mad that Pearl Jam's Jeremy rated higher then Dire Straits Money for Nothing.

Nichole
Nov 5, 2009
I used to come home every day and watch Rikki Lake. I loved that trashy talk show.

Nichole
Nov 5, 2009

Opera Bitch posted:

I'm sure there are many female goons who remember spending their allowance on Bop and Tiger Beat magazines:

Oh god, the Tiger Beat on the right is great. I had a huge crush on Luke Perry in the 90's. But, that cover also features Mark Walberg's shame! At one point he was Marky Mark and was head of the Funky Bunch. My mom thought it was so tasteless that he would drop his pants while performing.

I've seen many mentions of Goosebumps, but I was little old for those when they came out. I loved books by Christoper Pike though. I felt sooo mature for reading those since they had sex in them.

And before there was the show Arrested Developement, there was the band! This song is still great. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VCdJyOAQYM&ob=av2e

• Locked thread