Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
IT'S BACK!

Here's some pix:

Some band from the 90s whose lead singer blew his brains out or something

It's a good amount of 90s 'round here

cross posted from the awkward thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I've still got two sets of Astrojax. One set lights up steady/strobe when I finally decide to replace batteries in them. Thanks to this thread I'm thinking of getting them out for when I'm out on my longboard at night.

Their website redirects to a bigger company but has their a small forum dedicated to Astrojax.

Does anybody remember Biker Mice from Mars? I've been told I was a huge fan of the show but I can't remember a thing about it. What I do know about was the action figures that came with bikes were pretty awesome and in my toybox for ages. The motorcycles were pretty sturdy and each had a cool thing it did. Wiki tells me they tried another run of the show in 2006.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I had a hankerin to snap into a Slim Jim and got to thinking about Static X. Since the song Push It was released in 1999 and the vid is stop motion, it belongs ITT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps0MfBG5-Uo

• Locked thread