Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Loved Greg on Whose Line, so the podcasts turned out to be a perfect fit for me.

Thanks for letting us know about!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Al! posted:

I normally like Greg Proops, but am tired of hearing people from the bay area talk about how great San Francisco is. So of course the first podcast I listened to started with a big long monologue about it being the greatest city in the world which turned me off. So is there maybe an episode with a better start for me to get back on the right foot?

Starting with the later episodes like Ships is a good idea. If you don't already love the poo poo out of him, you might fall asleep during the first few.

e: I need to pay attention more often, beaten.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Lamuella posted:

New episode is up and is good, but someone in the audience is trying to set the record for "world's loudest idiot" by yelling/screeching a reply to everything Greg says.

She's as bad as a heckler! You can hear her laugh at every single joke, over everyone else.

There is laughter, than there is her hooting. Its real real bad bad.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Practical Demon posted:

Yeah, he never really slapped her down, and didn't address it when she kept it up after. Considering he's laid into entire crowds for being a little more quiet on a joke than he would've liked, I have to wonder what was going on here. Most places would have ejected somebody being that much of a distraction to a show.

I skipped the last half hour or so of the Podcast : /

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

rotinaj posted:

I'm listening to Balaclavas, the newest episode, and he reads aloud some of his novel, "My Fist has Two Dicks".

It's pretty bad.

Honestly, it really made me think of "Cuil Theory" where they just go into more and more bizarre and visceral abstractions.

Greg just loves his purple prose.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdEdE96En0

• Locked thread