Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snackpants
Sep 3, 2009

Watch how fast I type "motherfucker."

Hasty Apology posted:

Thought I'd ask if anyone remembers which episode had his answer to something like "how to get drunk for the first time". In the back of my mind I kind of wanted to find whatever sea salt and things he recommended, but it's been months now and I know I'll never be able to find it.

Also, this podcast turned me on to Hardcore History too.

You've probably found it again by now, but that would be in the episode "Condors." One of my favorite episodes ever, it's got Joan of Arc, a pretty good boring preachy part, and tales of weed, acid, and mushrooms. And plenty of singing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread