Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myrmidongs
Oct 26, 2010

Wallrod posted:

Thanks to this podcast i now know more about negro leagues baseball and Satchel Paige than i would ever learn in the course of my life.

Exactly this. How many people can you name off the top of your head that can manage hammering down drinks, being high as poo poo, be legitimately funny, and educational, all at the same time. He truly is the smartest man in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrmidongs
Oct 26, 2010

I really love when Greg heckles people who ask the questions and interrupts them as soon as they start talking about five times in a row and flusters the hell out of them.

Myrmidongs
Oct 26, 2010

I don't know about best, but the recent episode Sabotages is really good to hear how completely genuine Greg can be. He really pours himself into talking about Adam Yauch.

Myrmidongs
Oct 26, 2010

While I realize David Bowie's acting has been pretty questionable for the most part, I was surprised there was no mention of The Prestiege. Bowie was my favorite part of that movie.

Myrmidongs
Oct 26, 2010

Mescal posted:

The Man Grate is the most comically unlikely sponsor for this show. I'm suspicious that it's a running joke, like Pete Holmes shilling for Gamefly.

Honestly, though, I think Greg's barely veiled (and increasingly not veiled at all) contempt for it makes for significantly more memorable advertising than his Spotify bits. I would be perfectly happy if I were Man Grate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myrmidongs
Oct 26, 2010

The netflix story starting around an hour and seventeen minutes is possibly my favorite Proops moment EVER. Between that and the story about Rose Mcgowan and Marilyn Manson in the parking lot, I can't decide what I like more.

• Locked thread