Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

:hurr:
This has been a public service announcement to put me on ignore.

jyrka posted:

Slightly disappointing that Greg can't understand Scottish accents and pronounces Celtic 'keltic.'

It was a bit he was doing. :ssh:

Also 'keltic' is the correct pronunciation of that word. Sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

Of course you could get off the dude's dick for not pronouncing a word in the way that you'd like.

(I'm just fooling with you, by the way. 'Seltic' is the correct way to say it.)

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

It's really funny that the mangrate is still sponsoring the show. You'd think some humorless corporate dickhole would've said, "Oh no, this guy isn't promoting our product at all. In fact, I think he might possibly be making fun of us! He even said a bad word during our ad. Aglurp!"

Wildly inappropriate sponsors of podcasts is always unbelievably hilarious to me. See also: The bondage paraphernalia website that sometimes sponsors 'My Brother, My Brother, and Me.'

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

I just finished Greg Proops' biography My Fist Has Two Dicks and overall I was left disappointed. The stories are greatly exaggerated and I doubt any of that stuff actually happened to him, especially the parts with the talking kittens. At one point he mentions something about Kenneth Branagh dressed as Abraham Lincoln and I thought he was joking; surely he must know about Isambard Kingdom Brunel.

0/10 stars would not recommend.

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

Phone posted:

Just got back from the Raleigh show, it should drop either next week or the week after.

Things to look forward to:

Minute 5: Greg reads an email

Minute 45: Greg goes back to reading the same email after a fractal of a tangent

Minute 90: The podcast starts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogambo
Jan 6, 2011

The new theme song is great you goddamn idiots

• Locked thread