Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I had the impression that he was thrilled to be in Paris, even if the bathroom facilities allowed only for limited face hygiene. Also, leave it to the French to bring a 9 year old to a front row seat of a cuss-filled, history and baseball podcast recording.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Myrmidongs posted:

I really love when Greg heckles people who ask the questions and interrupts them as soon as they start talking about five times in a row and flusters the hell out of them.

That, and when he mangles people's names.

- My name is Carl...
- What did you say? Your name is Commode?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

In "Beards", Greg mentions a history podcast he likes to listen to. Can someone remember what it was?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

rotinaj posted:

I'll go ahead and be the pariah, guys. I thought that was the lowest point in an episode where he went off on a long-as-gently caress Boring Preachy Part raging on America and topics that only Americans would really care about...

In Scotland.

C'mon, Greg. drat, dude. At least tailor your BPP to the audience somewhat.

I felt it was the other way around - he spent an hour prodding a million various topics, ending, at one point, on metal music in Kazakhstan, and still he just couldn't work with the crowd. I think ranting about republicans and Bush is his safe spot, and judging how he went off on the crowd after they boo`ed his Germany jokes, he was really upset. The whole thing got more fulent from that point on, but still, it's not a strong show - maybe because he did them like what, four days in a row?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

What's all this about Greg's mom swirling among the stars at the end of Turkeys? Is that something that happened a long time ago, or did the man loose a parent and still pulled off an amazing episode?

• Locked thread