Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
This is my second favourite podcast. Greg is hilarious, and I like his rants against the ridiculousness in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets

The Modern Leper posted:

This assumes that he actually has enough questions for a full Q&A episode. What's his listenership like?

Well, considering he can talk for 45 minutes about which presidents should play on a baseball team, it seems like he would only need one or two good questions to fill an entire show.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets

C-Euro posted:

Does anyone else dislike how the episodes seem to be getting longer and longer? The one that came out tonight is over two hours long :stare:

The longer, the better.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
I will be there.

Brekelefuw
Dec 16, 2003
I Like Trumpets
I'm gonna see a live podcast taping tomorrow in Toronto providing I can get in still. Can't wait.

• Locked thread