Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
This is no poo poo my favorite podcast. Way to be the only sufficiently left-wing comedian in all of loving America, Greg Proops. I am also a fan of how he goes through like four glasses (just, glasses, not shots) of straight vodka per show, while also having been drinking beforehand. What a fuckin champ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Yo, if I go to the proopcast taping at Helium in Philly in July, does anyone want any particular question asked? If not I'm just going to ask him about jazz or something.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I don't know man, so far this seems like an all-"Greg Destroys Hecklers And/or Anyone Who Decides To Speak" night.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
New proopcast, Greg mentions an interview he did on Jay Mohr's Mohr Stories podcast, so I had to just stop and listen to that for context. It's loving amazing how well they get along, and how much they have in common, even. Two hours long, going at it like a coupla gossipy broads about Bette Davis and Duran Duran and stuff... I'm swooning.

• Locked thread