Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

toplitzin posted:

What do you guys recommend for Pine Sap removal? here in FL it's horrid, and I never seem to get if off quickly enough.

I've used Acetone, rubbing alcohol, and surprisingly Rain-X works really well for removing it as well.

This, so much this and nothing else works as well http://www.tarminator.com/ At my house in Florida my cars were parked under about 5 pine trees and the sap was relentless. If the drops are dried at all expect a LOT of rubbing but it will come off eventually. In the past I've spent 3-4 hours getting sap off my car and tarminator was the fastest one with no apparent paint damage. It helps to soak the drops for a few minutes before hand, seems to soften them up if they have gotten dry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU