Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Great idea for a thread!

Do you have any thoughts on the Zaino line of products?

They interest me because they're meant to be applied by hand which is easier and cheaper than buying a buffer, etc. But I am worried about their effectiveness as they're not sold at the usual detailing suspects online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Just finished claying my car.

I think I spent 30 minutes on the hood and I'm still not happy with how smooth it feels in comparison to the rest of the car. That was a lot of crap I pulled off....yeeeesh. It was all brown and all gross.

Compound areas / Polish / Wax tomorrow before my shade goes away!

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Clay didn't remove the deposits on my windows, so I guess it's off to get some sort of window safe rubbing compound...