Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
St_Ides
May 19, 2008
Hey, fellow southern Ontario aviation goon.

I don't come to DIY often, so this is the first I've seen of your thread. I think we probably know some of the same people.

I think I've actually seen your aircraft at the same airstrip in the first post. I fly balloons for a living, and we flew to and from that strip a few times. I actually considered buying an ultralight after talking to the owner. (I was building time, so I stopped when I realised I couldn't log it for my licences.) It was a few years ago, so not you, considering you bought it recently. I seem to recall it was all silver, and the other Lazairs don't look familiar.

How many hours do you actually get out of those tiny engines? Care to share what the approximate operating cost is? I don't fly fixed wing much anymore, it might be nice to have a hobby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread