Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zharmad
Feb 9, 2010

I've had affordaplane plans for a while, and plan on building one once I get back in the US. My wife has concerns about my safety while flying, even though I plan on taking flying lessons before I ever try flying on my own. Does anyone have a whole-aircraft parachute or have any experience and recomendations for one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zharmad
Feb 9, 2010

Well, I haven't bought any material yet, but was looking for a project to start over this winter. I'm not married to the affordaplane at all, but I expect to have about 90 days that I'm not working to devote to the project. Is it worth the time to re-work the plans or is there a better plan out there I could get?

• Locked thread