Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost
Tandy Leather is having a sale where everyone can get Gold Club pricing on November 8, 9.

For those like me who are just starting, that seems relevant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost
Probably the first of several new-to-this-hobby questions: are there any accepted guidelines for the storage of tanned hides until use in a project? Lay flat, humidity, what-do-you-mean-you-don't-have-a-hide-aquarium-you-scrub?

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

Baron Fuzzlewhack posted:

Leatherworking goons, I have a bunch of stuff I'm getting rid of. Tools and scraps, mostly. I don't have a list of it yet, but I'm looking to just off-load all of it for very very cheap. I'm talking maybe $50 for about $300 worth of stuff.

This would be a great way for someone to start the hobby with lots of tools and some scraps of different sizes and types of leather to try out!

If anyone is interested, shoot me an email at fuzzmeetup at Google mail. If you're in the Richmond, VA area, we can work out something much more easily.

Message sent.