Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Howdy folks. I was told this was the place to go for leather. I found my old bag of nerd cubes in their requisite Crown Royal bag the other day and figured it might be nice to use something a little less "A Crown Royal Bag". If anyone here does small-ish leather bags or knows someone that does I'd love to talk about giving them some money for one. eBay and Etsy have oodles but I figure that money would go better to some person/goon than rando drop shipper.

Basically I'm looking for something along these lines, but a bit larger.

Don't need or frankly want anything fancy, just some good pliant leather and a drawstring (though I could just use a shoelace I suppose). Everything I've seen so far that wasn't pretty tiny has been some gaudy nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

My wife said no more hobbies

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Oh gently caress me. I didn't mention it earlier but my neighbor runs a leather good shop (though I believe a lot of it is outsourced) and I ran the bag thing by him. He shot me down due to them not doing custom work but did offer to let me have some of his scraps. So.....

My wife is not amused about any of this.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

10 Beers posted:

Visit the knife and watch threads next!

Get thee behind me satan

Warbird
May 23, 2012

How many leatherworking shops do you know?