Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paniolo808
Jun 29, 2003
Aloha folks. Well, im in a little different boat than some of you with the reason i jumped into this. I have a ranch with lots of horse tack and will soon be in the need to do some serious repairs/rebuilds on some saddles of mine. Been interested in knife pouches, spur straps and things for awhile, but its about to get a whole lot more intense with some saddle repairs. Starting next month im doing a complete teardown and rebuild on a roping saddle of mine. I dont know if you guys would be interested but ill keep it up to date with some pictures and posts. Thinking im gonna do mostly roughout fenders and stirrups. Im really excited and really nervous at the same time. I live out in the middle of the pacific, so everything is mail order and keep your fingers crossed its the right stuff for the job. Jealous of you goons who get to drive to Tandys and get some hands on advice :)

Shooting for a finished product like this:

http://imgur.com/5vOjFnH

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Paniolo808 fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Mar 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU