Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008
Kunark is out on red. Server population is up. Good time to join the red server if you're at all curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008
Getting the urge to play again... Gave all my old gear away - anyone willing to throw some newb junk my way?

mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008

Dizz posted:

How classic is this server? does it have Corpse runs to get gear back?

You better believe it... There are hell levels, hybrid exp penalties, boats, no map, no compass... book medding is only out because the admins are limited in what they can do with the client.

mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008

I hate yankees posted:

New to the server and I just realized my enchanter animation spells are in HHK! Should I even bother trying to get them? I'm level 6.

The level 8 one is pretty good, the 12 one is ok. After that they're worthless.

mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008
When is it coming back, anyone know?

mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008
Yeah after repeatedly being the only person in the Unknown Guild online, I've ended up in Knights. I know there's a couple others of us in the guild too.

mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008
I quite like the new sitting agro. It makes ninja afking casters blatantly obvious. It makes all classes in the grp have to pay attention at all times, not just the puller.

mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008
Yeah I was one of the 400 despite not participating in any RMT. Devs were pretty good sorting it out quickly tho so I'm no longer banned. Turns out one of the people I was leveling up with was involved, and I had asked him to do a transfer for me a few months back so I was flagged too.

mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008
Me and Skullmonkey rolling on red right now, send a tell to Seren or Skullmonkey if you want to join us. We're on Antonica. Just started so we're only level 2 / 4 :)

mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008

Pillow Armadillo posted:

Hey man, sorry for not logging back in at a timely hour last night. The opportunity to have sex while watching Game of Thrones came up so plans changed :cheers:

Halfway to 11 on my cleric. Took a ride to GFay on a dark elf last night and the wizard bound me at the spires. Think I logged in Crushbone, but if anyone has a hookup on a porter I'd appreciate it. Just need to get to Neriak for my next set of spells and the healing spell I forgot to buy lol

Sex AND GoT? naw that sounds perfectly reasonable. I have a char in gfay with some port money so next time you log on I can try and hook you up and get you out of there.

mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008

War Eagle posted:

Boy that was a weird derail, even for this thread.

Hit 20 and made a pilgrimage to Kunark to see if there are LoIO groups. There are not. Instead, there are Necromancers and Druids soloing around the lake.

Upper Guk has been better so far. Group there this afternoon was pulling to the safe room near the Scryer and it went well. One of the guys in the group let us know he was streaming to Twitch, so I got to watch from two viewpoints for a bit.

The funny thing about it is that Oasis of Marr seemed like the experience was coming in so much faster, even though we were pulling at roughly the same pace and UGuk has a higher ZEM.

There's no doubt that all else being equal, UGuk is better exp than Oasis. However a range of things can affect your exp, for example the levels and classes of your group mates.

mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008
Thought i would give this a shot again. Forgot my password so starting over. Can anyone make banded?!

Name is Flibbert, bard (blue)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mattmuffinman
Oct 13, 2008
Rottenatomy sorted me out, thanks dude.

• Locked thread