Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009
Hi all. Just rolled a Pally on Red the other day. I am up to lvl 12 and still hanging around BB, GFay, LFay area. Hit me up if anyone around that level wants to group. Character name is Gristling and my gear is crap still since its my first guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009
Great group in Unrest last night SLAMDUNKATRON. I will be on again tonight and hopefully those silly PKers who couldn't actually kill us and made me log after dicking around with them for an hour will be gone and we can get to leveling.

Gristling

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009

T-Bone posted:

We ended up heading over to the Karanas and doing Hounds. Was thinking maybe of a nostalgia trip to Runnyeye tonight with our low 20s group? I know Forrest and Mistey said they would be around. Could also attempt Guk or even do Aviaks or Craig Spiders.

(Rozanne)

I did not have a chance to log on last night but will be there tonight. Still parked at Unrest but down for whatever is good. Does anyone do Cazic Thule? Might be an ok place to escape the PKers for a while I was thinking as well.

Gristling

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009

T-Bone posted:

I'm down for Cazic (a lot of my Darkforge stuff comes from there actually), Guk, Najena, Runnyeye - anything really. Would prefer to stay on Antonica for a little while so I can train but all of those zones would be a lot of fun. Najena/Cazic/Runnyeye might be our best bets right now PK wise. Ginette and I didn't play much last night either, both about halfway to 22 atm.

Unfortunately I think the Darkforge stuff drops off lvl 35ish mobs so might be better to stick to other dungeons till then. I will see who is around when I get on tonight and head for the boat if need be. I am about half way to 22 as well I think.

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009

Ginette Reno posted:

Rozanne and I(Forrest) are both around level 30 now if the three of us can all get online at the same time :x.

I invited a mid 20's druid - Buzzbee - and a level 30 enchanter - Elvoo - to the guild. They are not goons, but they seem decently okay. If they're annoying, feel free to kick them out.

Grouped with Elvoo in MM last night for a few hours and seems like a good player. I got to 32 last night before the stupid Ogre PKs showed up and would mess with us till they were at 30%, zone, heal up, and then come disrupt our PL session again. I will be on a bit the next few nights and hopefully push to 35 and be out of their range. If anyone wants some MM action again tonight hit me up.

-Gristling

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009

onesixtwo posted:

Had a great lguk group lastnight. Kean wanted me to post to let everyone know there will be another one starting tonight around 7-8 pm EST, 40s. If the right levels / classes show up, Frenzied again.

This is another benefit of Red. You want to do Efreeti or Frenzied? Or really, any camp.. it's open during primetime.

I will be there again with my now 45 Pally.

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009

onesixtwo posted:

http://slamdunkatron.guildlaunch.com/

i guess someone brought up the fact that we're a lovely azreal alt guild without a guild launch. apply to the guild, or something. if someone wants to take more effort than I've put in, i'll figure out how to let that happen

Applied. This is Gristling and noticed a lot of people in the guild WTB FBSS. If anyone wants to do Frenzy a few nights this week just let me know. Currently working on some quests but as long as we have a porter it should work out. Currently lvl 47 Pally.

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009

Xantares posted:

I'm one of those so I'd be happy to help farm it (Kuraii 50 monk). If I can save the 4-5k pp I'd be thrilled. Worst case I make some experience.

Exactly my reason. I got lucky and beat you on a roll, doesn't mean I don't want to see everyone get one for free/xp. Anyone familiar with the Aegis of Life quest on P99? I'd like to solo it but according to a lot of old posts on ZAM it was a severe undercon back in the day and able to shred melee no problem. If anyone has done it on blue or red let me know how badass he was.

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009

onesixtwo posted:

Frenzied groups can be around mid 40s. Mostly just need a competent tank, and a monk puller or enchanter. 2x priests, or 1 cleric, rest good DPS. I'd probably do another frenzied camp, as always preferably with my bard but will heal because I'll need to.

If I am around I can tank it but not sure I'd be considered competent though:) I am currently parked on the wrong continent. I'd prefer to get a group going 8 or 9 PM EST at the latest because I can't play till 2 AM every night and still show up to work.

-Gristling

ptothebtothek fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Oct 20, 2014

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009

onesixtwo posted:

Skullmonkey: if you are around, heal frenzied tonight kthx
Gristling: you'd def be competent for it. you have decent gear now from what I remember, and paladin tanking on Undead? yup

i'll bard it and we'll have a gay ole time

I was somewhat joking as I have 3 manned the camp with a Ranger and a Cleric. As long as I don't have to pull I'm good; for some reason I get major screen lag when mouse turning quickly so its easy for me to get spun around and lost when running away from nukes.

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009

Siets posted:

Another you say? :monocle: I'm in!

I will have to prison break out of Oggok though. :v:

Not sure I am gonna be able to get on much the next couple nights so you guys get at it and get to 53. Probably better XP with a lower level tank anyways. Good luck with the drops and I'll drop by if I can get on. Still logged at ZL.

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009
Did a little recruiting this morning and got an Enchanter, Pally and Rogue all lvls 29-30. Seen them around Unrest the last couple days and they seem like good people. Now where all the clerics at? Just crashed and it says my IP is blocked... great.

ptothebtothek fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Oct 28, 2014

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009

Equality posted:

I think Latege or some similar name Enchanter is still in SLAM

I saw him get killed in NFP the other day and he still has the SLAMDUNKATRON tag. I started playing again and still have a 53 Pally and a few other lvl 35ish Iksars I have been messing around with lately. I would gladly rejoin goons and have a 35 Wizzy on a separate account I can share for porting. Hit me up in game on my Iksars (Lizarah or Syzlyk) and we can get something going. I think my Pally is still parked somewhere in LGuk but would dust him off if someone wants to port me the hell out of there.

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009
Red Characters:

ptothebtothek
Gristling - 53 Paladin
Syzlyk - 36 Shaman
Lizarah - 35 Shadow Knight
Tresh - 35 Wizard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ptothebtothek
Nov 6, 2009

Siets posted:

Sorry to hear. I guess you could hit up Kurn's basement at that level. There's a skeleton that drops Iksar Berserker Club down there that you could camp. Sells for decent plat. As long as you haven't killed a single burynai they will always con dubious to you and you can safely ignore them down there as well. I think I did that until 22-23 where I then transitioned to Warsliks Woods giant fort.

Problem is the PH for the Jester is a Thick Boned Skeleton that drops your Buynai Legion faction when killed. So its probably an easier camp in the higher 20's or with a group.

• Locked thread