Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
Shamans are good, but if you are worried about the lack of PoK and slow progression you might want to give thought to a Druid for ports and solid solo ability. However, a Troll Shaman is still a good choice for the added regen, the neat clickies, SoW, good solo ability, and more group friendly buffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
hey guys lets get this content down because it hasn't been downed yet

oh wait

we did it first !!!

fuckin casuals ruin everything

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
I'm starting up on red with a friend (druid/enchanter duo) and I'm wondering if there is a guild goons are collecting in?

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You guys should give it a chance, I will happily give out 100 PP leather armor/spell money sets to anyone interested!

I would like to take you up on this offer. Who do I contact?

Thanks in advance.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Karjia posted:

I can probably PL into the high 20s, and nothing for buddies/goons. My PL time is sporadic though, just hit me up ingame to see what I am doing (Ornate). If you're around level 20 though, I will swarm kite on my bard with you as long as you got an AoE.

ChadBroChill17 posted:

If anyone wants to group or needs some help (PL, farming items, whatever) hit up Ainwein.

Can either of you help me get from 13 to 19 so I can play with my rl friend? We want to duo Enchanter/Druid, but I'm having a hell of a time getting to 19 to group with him.

I have both of you on my friends list and I'm available whenever you are free. My name in game is Tich.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Dreaddor posted:

I see you your frogs and raise you mine.

Thanks for PLing me tonight. This guy right here... this is a good guy.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Dracneir posted:

Not to detract from all the fun on Red, but is anyone on Blue in Dirty Gnoll Brewing Co? I joined it randomly the other day, Rebekak the level 8 lizard Shaman.

Also if anyone wants to duo in Kurns and is around level 8, we should totally set up a time.

What's up dude. I'm Canno/Tich. Dirty Gnoll Brewing Co is a decent guild. They are invite happy for sure, but for the most part they are helpful and decent players. If you are talkative and nice you'll end up with a weapon and some armor.

All this red talk has me thinking about trying red again, but random gankings are annoying even if they don't happen very often. Maybe we could start a static group on red? Play certain times every day/every other day and stick together? I've been wanting to do something like that on blue, but most people just want to hit 60 instead of keeping a crew around. I'm over doing for self and I really want a group to level with consistently.

I have an 11 monk and a 6 enchanter on red, but I'm up to playing just about anything just about any time.

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Aug 19, 2014

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
Can anyone on blue help me find a corpse in Dagnor's Cauldron? I was trying to find the exit to bbm, but I couldn't find the loving thing. Anyway, I had some mobs on me, rooted them, then logged out to clear aggro. I guess you stick around in the world for a while as you are logging because when I logged back in I had died.

Any form of help would be appreciated.

I was able to find a necro to help me.

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Aug 21, 2014

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Traveller posted:

Someday I'll get my monk out of level 3. Maybe if I ever see anyone else on blue.

let me guess, in Qeynos?

go to the commons

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
Necro combos well with druid

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
GBS EQ thread - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3701862

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Mar 6, 2015

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
what levels do we have on blue? i'm thinking about coming back and i have a 34 cleric and rogue. i just really, really don't want to sit lfg for hours. names are frag master (rogue) and canno theal (cleric). although, i don't log in very often. if there are one or two people in my level range i'll come back on either character.

poo poo, if anyone wants to start a static group (duo, trio, full [never going to happen], or anything in between) from level 1 i'd be down. i just hate being lfg. i'm pst and my play times are usually early to late afternoon until 10-11pm. the static could meet up once, twice, or however many times a week for as few as two or three hours. i just want to play eq and, as i've said, i loving HATE being lfg.

i guess i could look for a static on the p99 forums, i just don't want to play bad enough to group with pubbies.

after multi-edits edit: i also have a naked 24 shaman named bwar snaf, a 19 enchanter named tich, and a level 4 druid named willno.

edit: just to edit, edit

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 09:14 on May 6, 2015

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
I'm on right now for anyone who needs an invite. Currently on Bererez, but Canno is the character I have invite powers on.

Not_Rainbow_Horse fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jul 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
I'm dusting off my 34 rogue Frag and I need macros, anyone know some off hand? I think something like hide after bs to minimize aggro? I don't remember as it's been a while since i played this character.

• Locked thread