Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrum
Dec 12, 2003

All I got for Christmas was this shitty custom title.
Is <Unknown Guild> still a thing? I've /who all Unknown multiple times and I've never seen anyone on. Is the goon guild under a different name these days? I'm returning after a 5 year hiatus. If any of you were around circa 2010 I played a magician named Veemith.

Anyways, I'm playing a barb shaman named Itfergs. Let me know who to send a /tell to for an invite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrum
Dec 12, 2003

Yep. My own stupidity. I wasn't searching /who all 'unknown guild'. I see you guys.

I'm on now if anyone can send me an invite.

Thanks!

Scrum
Dec 12, 2003

Steeks <3

Veemith.

Invite party time.

Scrum
Dec 12, 2003

The amount of butthurt people I've encountered the last few days is frustrating. I've been soloing the top two floor in Kurns (I'm a 21 Monk) and I've had multiple people bitch at me claiming the mobs are too low for my level and I should go pound salt. The majority of spawns are still blue and I've been leveling pretty quickly.

Some guy sent me a private message today saying "dick" out of nowhere.

Oh boy.

Scrum
Dec 12, 2003

Good idea. Is Warsliks doable at 23 solo, or will I need to duo with someone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrum
Dec 12, 2003

Yeah, I recently "graduated" from Kurns and reached 24. I ended up camping the top two floors, zone population permitting, and managed to go from 21-24 fairly quickly. I tried to camp the basement and it was a pain in the rear end being blinded and harm touched by the Burynai constantly.

Now I'm at the giants in WW but it's perma-camped and painfully slow. I may grab a port and work on my faction outside of Freeport for a bit.

• Locked thread