Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god
How dumb would I be to start an enchanter as my first character here?

Edit: Or maybe a cleric? I'm still leaning enchanter.

1024x768 fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Oct 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god
This is Draux / Maraux checking in. Thanks Mauzer for helping me out with starter plat - it's definitely appreciated. For anyone on the fence - There were 117 people in East Commonlands tonight around midnight PST. This server feels like a real server.

1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god

hayden. posted:

Not sure of the reason but the goon guild is pretty alive and kicking these days for anyone interested. I decided to start a Paladin alt (Galad) - anyone have a set of simple plate armor I could buy?

Holy crap I forgot you were a goon, it's me, Draux

1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god

aparmenideanmonad posted:

I'll be around some this week to do more invites and O-tagging. There's over 20 people with officer tags, they're probably just being lazy. I'm probably going to make my druid's info relatively goon-public again so there will be an officer tagged porter for people to log in and scrape up new folks.

I hope we can get a few more O-tagged. I was asked by three separate goons today for an invite and nobody online (including myself) was able to do it. We should probably get these guys in. Green chat is nice.

1024x768 fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Nov 30, 2013

1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god
Just hopped on to get a character ready for Velious. Started a mage - any chance you guys have some spare INT junk sitting around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god

Dirt posted:

^^^ Does this let you bind wounds mid fight?

GOONS, I am bored with this game. Haven't been on in a couple days. I think I am going to take a break for a bit...Maybe come back a bit after Velious is out. EQ2 TLE server drops next week, I am gonna check it out.

Protip: Pick one class and go. I have 3 characters in the 30's. Not a smart move.

If any new players need an invite to UG post here, I will hop on and invite you and give you some free poo poo to get you going. But please keep playing for more than a few days. Can't even count how much cash/items I have given out to "new goons" who play for like 2 days and never come back.

I'm in as Cerden, a half elf rogue. Who should I message for an invite?

• Locked thread