Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Have you ever lost a game on purpose in order to spare yourself a beating or worse? If so, can you share the story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

jase1 posted:

I never feel bad for anyone that gambles. This is a choice they make on their own if they make bad choices while intoxicated then they should stop becoming intoxicated.

I feel that you really can't cheat someone who is gambling. Gambling is a risk. Don't risk money you're afraid to lose. Furthermore, if the money is coming too easily either the person is a serious moron or you're getting played.

How often does someone realize that you're hustling them and then they walk out with the money you were sinking into them before you can win it and their money back?

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Do you use any tactics for shooting on particularly lovely tables?

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

More stories please. I always love when this thread fills up with more responses.

Thanks for the awesome thread.

• Locked thread