Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spite house
Apr 28, 2009

DaveSauce posted:

I ask because everyone I tend to play with (outside of a pool hall) thinks that if they scratch, you have to put the ball in the kitchen. I don't know why I can't convince people of that otherwise, but it kind of ruins the game when you can scratch on purpose in order to screw up your opponent's shot.
I've heard this justified as a little-table bar rule because getting ball in hand on a bar box makes it "too easy" to run the table. Which is pretty dumb. Not as dumb as insisting on shooting out of the kitchen on a full-sized table though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread