Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009
I just imagine that your life is full of characters like this guy, and they're all pretty fascinating.

jase1 posted:

So the lesson learned is pay your taxes kids or the government will get you.

Wesley Snipes learned this the hard way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009
Another awesome story....when I saw an unread post I was hoping it was something exactly like this! :)

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009
Come on Jase, we can't go a whole month without an update! :)

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

Lone Goat posted:

I was hoping that your boss would play you a game of pool or heads-up for control of the company, but your story is much better.

This is probably going to be the final scene in the movie about his life

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

tomm posted:

That's some intense poo poo. I literally almost broke a sweat reading that. Jesus.

Me too. From reading this thread there are a lot of different ways that situation could have played out :)

Is that the highest stakes that you've seen? What's the most you've played for?

Sorry if these have been asked already, but your most recent adventure got me thinking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009
Looking forward to it :f5:

• Locked thread