Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guni
Mar 11, 2010

Doctor Malaver posted:

So what's the point of sandbagging, what do they gain by doing it?

AFAIK on each team there has to be players of different skill levels so that one team can't all be pro's and another just regular joes who like to shoot for fun, they have to be balanced so both teams are roughly equal. Of course if people play poo poo when they're getting their ranking a team would have a better shot at beating other teams since really they have a better team despite, in theory having an equal team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guni
Mar 11, 2010
Edit: poo poo, double post.

By the way Jase, I love the thread and your life.

Guni fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Feb 23, 2013

Guni
Mar 11, 2010
Happy birthday buddy! I love the stories and I can't wait for your upcoming ones. ;)

Guni
Mar 11, 2010
This thread is absolutely killer. I eagerly anticipate any updates that Jade has!

Guni
Mar 11, 2010

mattfl posted:

Yay Jase1 is back!!!

WE LOVE YOU JASE! I think I speak for everyone who reads this thread - you're an awesome dude with kickin' rad stories, so keep em the gently caress up!

• Locked thread