Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

All of this talk of hustling reminds me of a story that one of my buds told me that's kind of funny. My dumbass cousin was playing pool against this old mexican(?) guy named Sebastian in Vegas. According to my friend Sebastian is one of the top hustlers that shows up there. This guy is working over my cousin letting him beat him in small races for twenties. Then this happens

:clint: Hey amigo you're pretty good! Want to up the ante?

:downs: Nope!

And he grabs his cue and leaves.

Have you ever played against any good guys from Canada? I'm just wondering if you remember any names. Because there's a small chance I might know them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread