Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.

jase1 posted:

I am not really sure how to make someone a better gambler to be honest. The easiest way to get someone to gamble with you is to insult their ego especially if they are with people who they want to impress. This may sound mean but recently anyone with an affliction shirt seems to want to just give me tons of money. I don't know if they think they are MMA fighters and they have a rep to up hold but they always want to gamble with me especially if my girlfriend is with me. Its like they are showing her that they are macho and I am not. I don't really know why they are just douches.
Guys who wear tapout are generally not MMA fighters. They want to be MMA fighters but probably went to a few classes and then just decided to wear the shirts. Real MMA fighters are big huggers. I'm actually pretty serious about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.
Let's say I'm in a big pool hall. There are 100 people in there. How many are hustlers, how many are random pool hall guys who will drop some money on the table, and how many are just folks playing pool who don't want to involve money? I'm kind of curious how many sharks, fish and minnows are in your average sea.

Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I watched Pool Hall Junkies for the first time because of this thread, it was pretty great. That movie gives great Walken.

• Locked thread