Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Jax
May 15, 2004
Personally, I think we should get back to pool hustling stories, but anyone interested in Efren should check out the rants he did with Joe Rogan (why this happened in the first place... I have no idea) on youtube. The video seems to have been shot fairly recently... and he basically just goes off for a bit. The long and short of it is that he comes across as a rather pathetic, pissed off, and bitter old man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Jax
May 15, 2004
^My mind is blown... I thought meta poo poo like this (and other things you've described) only happened in movies!

The Jax
May 15, 2004

KelJu posted:

No, I posted exactly what I wanted to post which was a mix of seriousness and dark humor. The OP got it which is all I care about.

Actually, I think TheRagamuffin is correct. Additionally, I think you really misread the op's response to your statement.

The Jax
May 15, 2004

Corridor posted:

I have a question for you. You've pointed out a few times that the guys you usually hustle are looking to rip *you* off, or are trying to look good in front of their buddies by putting you down, or are just outright douchenozzles. Has there ever been a time where you called off a hustle because the mark was just too naive or too nice and it made you feel bad?

Or does any hustle kind of rely on the mark being a douchenozzle in the first place?

In the same vein, have there been any times you hustled someone pretty hard and then felt bad about it?

Oooh good questions. Op, keep it the good work. This thread never seems to disappoint.

The Jax
May 15, 2004
So how'd you make out with your bets?

• Locked thread