Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iLikeMidgets
Jan 3, 2005
insert witty title here
Have you ever choked playing a big money game? You mentioned a story of a race to 10 games where you won 6 straight to come from behind. Has it been the other way around for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iLikeMidgets
Jan 3, 2005
insert witty title here

Grifter posted:

Let's say I'm in a big pool hall. There are 100 people in there. How many are hustlers, how many are random pool hall guys who will drop some money on the table, and how many are just folks playing pool who don't want to involve money? I'm kind of curious how many sharks, fish and minnows are in your average sea.

This is simply... beautiful. Best analogy about anything that I've ever heard.

• Locked thread