Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

Have you ever repo'd any of the same guys you've hustled at pool?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

blah_blah posted:

Play the easiest course you can find, from the shortest tees possible.

Mini golf.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

ZoneManagement posted:

This thread's probably for guys who know a lot more about pool than me(which is everyone), but...what's an 8?

The 8 Ball, it's kind of a big deal when playing pool. Some of them are also magical and can predict the future.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

Konstantin posted:

I'm surprised he lets the mark win at all. I've heard that some hustlers never let the mark win, instead they just keep the game close and win with what appears to be a lucky shot.

I imagine that if the mark has an ego, letting them win will puff it up more than barely beating them and they'll probably be more willing to put up money if they think they're going to win again.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

Chemtrail Clem posted:

I liked that guys lovely pop-psychology analysis of how wanting to beat up someone acting like an rear end in a top hat is indicative of an abusive childhood and raised dopamine levels though hahahah

It's goony as poo poo but you gotta admit, wanting to break stuff and assault people for the offense of "walking into a room" is kind of hosed up.

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

KelJu posted:

No it's not, you are being a pussy. It is pretty common for an adult male to have impulses to beat up another adult male for being an rear end in a top hat*. It isn't healthy, but it is pretty common and normal.

*walking into a room

Oh god whenever I see someone with ~that look~ walk in I just get all agitated. He doesn't even have to do anything, I just can't help myself. Like all I can think about is taking his pool stick and breaking it over his head. Then maybe I can kick him a little until he bleeds all over my shoes, oh god I'm gonna cum

Spiffo fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jun 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiffo
Nov 24, 2005

coyo7e posted:

This OP is sounding more and more like Angry Bee Dance on meth.

I disagree, Jase is actually a good poster and his stories are about gambling and lately drunken antics surrounding gambling - in other words, things that could actually happen. Comparing him to ABD is just criminal :mad:

• Locked thread