Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
I was skeptical at first because although it kept pointing out the stupid RPG cliches the protagonist went along with them anyway, but then Almond busted in and kicked the BLT's asses. And then she gave the Disaster Stone to the bad guy. Best character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

...on the plus side I'm feeling much more angry now than I expected so this totally helps me get in character.
new page: http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/archive/page-253/

I think this is my favorite Almond page yet

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/archive/page-279/

Woah.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/archive/page-286/

Almond tells it like it is

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

You know, it must be pretty disheartening to be foiled and defeated 100 times.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Not only that, a new page~

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/archive/page-331/

Carrot and Nautilus are great.

I think this might be my favorite page yet.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

Wait, Almond met the Nightmare Knight? When?

e: Oh, it was when he visited Splashmaster, yeah, I remember now.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

Is this the setup to a fat lady sings joke?

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

Safari Disco Lion posted:

The look of sheer disgust on Sir Carrot's face is amazing.

eta: It took me this long to notice it, but where the hell did that pillow come from

Same place she keeps her sword?

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

Splashmaster was pretty good, but this guy is amazing.

e: just saw cucumber's face in the "OHHHHHH" panel :stare: truly the only sane man

TheDemon fucked around with this message at 23:34 on May 24, 2013

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

I know this almost certainly isn't how it went, but I kind of like to think Peridot came in screaming and hysterical on purpose to get the NK to lay off.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

the wildest rear end posted:

So he wants to ask the nightmare knight, right? That's why the text is in purple.

Yep. That and the stars and darker colors that appear on the panel.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

I love how the sun talks.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

El Burbo posted:

Well, the note on her door a few dozen pages ago said she's out doing evil business

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-676/

But that's probably a lie, so...?

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

Wonder how he was defeated?

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

Now would be the perfect time for a Bacon interrupt.

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

Speaking of the dynamic between the so-called villains...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDemon
Dec 11, 2006

We already had that joke though.