Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."

pandaK posted:

The little author comments on the bottom of each page always make me laugh.

Yes, I love these.

"said the girl named after a nut"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

"The instrument you know as a piano was once called a pianoforte, because it can play both loud and quiet notes."
So would saving a Queen be a step up on the hero scale from saving a princess?

I'm trying to figure out where Almond's at right now.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Well there's no way this could go wrong. Almond is the most heroic hero you can find.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Please have a limbo fight please have a limbo fight

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

That is the best highfive.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

So have we actually seen the Nightmare Knight do anything evil? What are the odds that he just wanted to bring stable leadership and houses made from actual construction materials to Dreamside and they just blew it out of proportion like they do with everything else?

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

That monster is giving me Zero-Two vibes, I love it.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Phy posted:

Ooh, good call. Will she go with the classic crystal-shattering high pitch or the more modern guts-loosening brown note?

Or both at once?

She's going to bust out a wicked facemelter. :black101:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Come ooooon heavy metal band...

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

GiGi has the best tweets. :allears:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

The plot thickens.

The wall on the other hand... :haw:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

My favorite thing about this page has to be the author comment.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

My favorite two webcomics are CQ and Gunnerkrigg.

CQ and Gunnerkrigg are both super gay.

COINCIDENCE?!?!?!

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

I'm trying to think of good text for one of these and have nothing. Thoughts?

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

That's actually really cool, thanks! :)

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Is there a contest out there where the reward is gigidigi coming and hanging out at your work for a day?

Because there should be, is what I'm saying.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

I really like the designs of the Knight-Cops.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

:swoon:This chapter owns.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

did she just fall out of the freaking banner

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Can Rosemaster just join up with the Heroes? :smith:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

More importantly, the Goth's magic spell is Evanescence. :allears:

Edit: Beat, kinda.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Is it bad that I honestly can't tell if this will be the chapter's titular "Title Match?" Regardless, I'm excited. :munch:

Tenebrais posted:

So has Cordelia adopted Peridot or something? They act a lot like sisters but I didn't think they were actually related.

THE BONDS OF SISTERHOOD TRANSCEND BLOOD!

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

I'm not sure what's funnier, the people who don't get Peridot is crushing on Almond or the people who were like "Oh no, Piano's just blushing 'cause she's embarrassed to be sending a letter."

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Oh my god.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

You know what else is oddly specific?

Drains. :colbert:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Oh come on, Carrot!

That pass was right to you!

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

The front page of the website.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Cucumber will get the magic of perfect fashion sense.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Oh drat Almond is getting a proper boss fight heck yeah.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Or maybe she figures is she's gotta go out she may as well make it the most dramatic and fabulous end ever. Right now she's the most powerful Disaster Master, she's going to be the boss fight everyone remembers.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Oh my god that little nerd.

ONE JOB, CARROT. ONE. JOB.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-622/

Oh nooooo :ohdear:

I blame Carrot for this.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

She just loves her giant nerd of a dad. :unsmith:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Oh no. :smith:

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

The Nightmare Knight is ruthless.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Gigi's comments are the best.

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Carrasco posted:

She'll probably be less so in her next appearance--it seemed like she was having some kind of breakthrough before NK whisked her away.

Whenever we get to the mineral themed kingdom will probably shed some light on her too.

Crystal Kingdom is up next. :)

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

The Mentalizer posted:

So this means he baked all the poo poo in the chest with the letter, right?

Oh no

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

Oh geez this is really cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luminous Obscurity
Jan 10, 2007

I think I need to lie down.