Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Jump all up on this poo poo, folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
Don't go overkill on this (hell, I'm only in for $5 because my rear end is unemployed), but also remember you can adjust your donation later. Start small, give more near the end if you wanna back more.

Kickstarter fever can kill a man, take precautions.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Matlock Birthmark posted:

But yes. This was scary fast.

That's also a tiny drat target. To be fair, though, she did just beat out other insane fanbases in a fraction of the time. That's worth applauding.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Ashcans posted:

It's awesome that her kickstarter is already funded. I wonder if she'll expand stuff to keep it rolling or close it now that it's been met (I think she can do that?) This comic is so gorgeous it definitely needs a full color print.

It sounds as if she's leaving it open the full month for people who want to get in on higher-tier rewards or just donate who weren't around in AN HOUR.

gigidigi posted:

oh my gosh, we hit the goal in just over an hour. thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you (and of course, you can still donate if you haven't but want to!)

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/archive/page-288/

Two pages, and to quote the author, "the most shamelessly paper mario thing [she] has ever done"

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

SexyBlindfold posted:

Are we still taking a guess at what would Noisemaster sound like? Because I'm thinking OG Loc :allears:
And oh my god this comic has the best colors.

The closest we're likely to get on the subject, in three tweets:

quote:

fan: @gigideegee any time noisemaster speaks with caps i end up thinking of it as like the beastie boys all coming in for one word
gigi: that's literally how i wrote it. thank you.
gigi: NOT EVEN KIDDING

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

The GIG posted:

I figured he was a Beastie Boys clone.

The author has been quoted as saying she hears their voice for some of his dialogue, so yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

SatansBestBuddy posted:

I haven't watched Sailor Moon since I was a kid and yet I still remember that stuff happening.

I think it was all in Season 2.

3. (She skipped 2.)