Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Captain Oblivious posted:

Also I'm not sure what to make of Nautie half the time. Sometimes I wonder if she's even really the princess!

Uh, come on pal, she has the Royal Instrument of Summoning and everything. What more proof do you need?

I didn't realize that Cucumber Quest has already been out a year. I guess it can't remain my favorite "new" webcomic forever, but I think it'll always be a favorite in general. If/when this goes to print, I'll definitely get a copy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

The more sardonic side of me thinks its more of a case of "throw a bunch of kids at the same dangerous task, and the one that doesn't die is obviously the true hero".

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Maybe she just doesn't care about treasure after she's stolen it. I mean, she leaves her thief hideout pretty much unguarded. Brambleby didn't really stop them from taking that wand and spear from her big ol treasure pile.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Another advantage of the magic air bubble over more conventional sub-marine equipment: your hairdo remains impeccable.

Liquus is pretty adorable in that last panel. Man, I can go years without changing my avatar, but once I do I see five or six things at once that almost make me regret it right after.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Just more oppression from the established limbo aristocracy. Nothing ever changes.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

You got me all excited for a double-sized splash page, but things were a little more literal.

I hope Nautilus got over her fear of swimming while she had that air bubble to help.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Maybe she was born with it and never learned to walk. I'm gonna re-read the comic and see if there's any scene where she just walks.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

Nautilus is clearly a summoner. She summons poo poo with her cell phone.

Ahem, I believe you mean her Shell Phone Royal Instrument of Summoning that has been passed down through her family for generations.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

How old are you, like ten?

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Does anyone have an easy-to-link collection of Gigi's hilarious self-promoting tweets about the new (at the time) book? A friend finally started reading and I think they'd get a kick out of it, but I am terrible at navigating twitter.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

The new card looks slick, but I hope the old character cards get archived alongside the old title bars and April Fool's gags.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Spikey posted:

You really should be following her twitter.

Yes, you should.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Even when he's not in the mood for pizza, a look of horror and disgust crosses over Carrot's face as he watches Nautilus toss away a perfectly good slice.

I share the same look. Probably gonna get a pizza later today as a result. THANKS A LOT, GIGI.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

So, chapter 3. Great chapter, or GREATEST chapter? Discuss.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Oxyclean posted:

The idea that thinking goons are a unified hive-mind that are entirely on the same page is hilarious too. That said, it's not much different then thinking 4chan or reddit is terrible/poo poo, and many goons do that too.

NOT ALL GOONS...!

For real though, SA is kinda poo poo. I stopped suggesting that my friends visit a good while ago. This past page or so was painful to read.

Don't go to something awful dot com.

Tuxedo Ted fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Oct 28, 2014

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Luminous Obscurity posted:

Crystal Kingdom is up next. :)

I'm kinda psyched for the Crystal Kingdom. Peridot for one, but that also means we'll most likely visit the TV studio that produces Punisher Pumice. I can't wait for Almond to meet her hero.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

SatansBestBuddy posted:

... what the hell kinda magic do you even have, Cucu?

Classic Yoda magic. The kind where you send someone into a hole to confront their dad issues. Hopefully Besty doesn't cut off Steve's head only to find his own face under the helmet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Another clown is about to die.