Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
It's all the way back on his butt! IT IS A BUTT HATT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
He doesn't look that fast. Maybe he's secretly part mantis shrimp?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Aw man now I want to see a hard-boiled egg fairy. All lounging just out of sight around the corner, hat pulled down, collar turned up against the wind. Shielding its cigarette and pondering senseless violence and city hall corruption. Also its head is an egg

Dunno if gigi can pull off chiaroscuro shading with the pastel palette she's been using but that would be aces

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Oh my goodness I don't know what it is about this page but I just heard the background music change.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

bravesword posted:

I doubt it. One partner = one area works in games because they can stop mattering after their plot arc is complete and just serve as a battle option. I can't really see a webcomic giving a decent amount of time to ten different "party members" by the end.

I think it's more like that either Nautilus stays behind or the group settles in at 5-6 permanent members.

Nautilus suffers a tragic accident and Crabbro becomes part of the party for the rest of the comic

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Oh my goodness his lamp is an orange slice

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Nautilus got a good family :3:

That is actually really nice to see in a JRPG/comic.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lance Streetman posted:

Why would you ever...?

I'm picturing him trying to get the speech recognition to work, only half the time it reverts to bomb-related commands and hangs up completely due to lack of a bomb. So he installs a bomb, and now the speech recognition doesn't hang any more. On to the next bug!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Almond, you blew up everyone's money!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

FedoraDefender420 posted:

Cabbage is the best, shame he's named after a poo poo vegetable you have to leave in a box with chilli and acid for a week to make it good.

Edit: Why do vegetable people live in dessert land.

Did your parents never tell you you wouldn't get any dessert if you didn't have your vegetables first?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
So I'm guessing this is a constitutional monarchy, because the Queen is nothing more than a symbol? :v:

Also I wonder what the king is. A clarinet? An oboe? My god, a bassoon?? :allears:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Ooh, good call. Will she go with the classic crystal-shattering high pitch or the more modern guts-loosening brown note?

Or both at once?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
You think he doesn't? He's been doing this for a loooong time.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blackheart posted:

Can't believe I missed it too. I mean how can you NOT see Bacon? Little dude's sneakier than I thought!

I imagine when you're a guy like Bacon who hangs out with a guy like Sir Tomato, you get very good at not being noticed.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

TwoPair posted:

I am shocked that you are reminded more of Japanese kabuki plays when Bugs Bunny was dressing up as a girl years ago! And he's actually a rabbit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2djHEIxPVs

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

ConanThe3rd posted:

Really all this shows is that Bacon is not suited for fighter class and is clearly a bard.

I'd buy that, I'm sure his singing voice could inflict beaucoup mal status effects

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

IMJack posted:

The Cursed Contact Lense of Legato is gonna be a Thing, isn't it. Someone (Bacon) is gonna pick it up and it's going to come back to haunt everyone later.

This is how the Eye of Vecna started out.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lance Streetman posted:

I was gonna say Andrew WK, but that works too.

Andrew WK is an instrument.

A blunt instrument.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Aw, yeah man. Hooray.

Hooray for this post.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Probably both? She seemed pretty disturbed that the Brothers Master just gave up like that.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

rotinaj posted:

Mozzarella, Olive Oil and Tomato?

Don't forget their butler, Basil!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Bruno the Bandit and Elf Life :suicide:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blackheart posted:

Cosmo approaching fast

WARNING: A HUGE DORKNOZZLE COSMO IS APPROACHING FAST

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

ok yeah that one

that one did it

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
"This... is lower than I ever dreamed to go", said the limbo bunnyman

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'm glad Nautilus hasn't kept calling him Not-Sea Cucumber. :godwin:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Marigold's going to be trouble.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

You do this and you didn't use "You okay, bro?"

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
what the HECK

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

You don't need to but I wouldn't mind if you did

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Wait till Sir Tomato shows up again.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Matlock Birthmark posted:

Well, I hope Almond isn't turned off the heroics completely. It's nice to see her have her exuberance bite her back, but I do like her gun-ho personality.

It's "gung-ho".

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
When do we get to see this Dreamship

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Renaissance Robot posted:

I'll not have you insult one third of pizza like that :getout:

So you're saying you have to pound him into a sauce before Tomato is acceptable

(Tomato is also acceptable when chopped up roughly, like in guacamole or bruschetta)

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Ahh, the unesteemed macaroon, often confused with the absurdly popular macaron

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Eh, Steve!

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Begemot posted:

It was incredibly cute and good. What kind of cynical rear end in a top hat doesn't like Kirby?

For a second I forgot what thread we were in and thought you meant Jack Kirby, and now I have a mighty need to see Kirby as drawn by Kirby. Like, with the Krackle, and one of those craggy Darkseid faces where he's revelling in how evil everything is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Lol if you're not confronted by the tyranny of senescence every morning you wake up and it's that one iota harder to lift your creaking limbs off the mattress