Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
I just blitzed through this in a few hours last night and oh god :3: :3: :3:

Also I really like the paper crafts used in the Nightmare Knight history scenes.

Current best character is Almond, followed by Cucumber, Splashmaster, Peridot, then the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Gigi DG obviously read Get More Paid.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
I think this page introduces some important character development for Nautilus.

Now she has a personal stake in the battle.

What is a Limbo Monarch without their crown?

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Cosmo's got an entry on the character page for a reason.

This would be the time.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
RIP Palm tree - first death in Cucumber Quest.

Taken from us too soon.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
I hope, if King Kelp gets a character card, he will have a Jerkface stat that has the stars run backward through his portrait, ending in the star in his nose.

I don't think Cucumber quite understands that good dads exist yet.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」

Well you don't know what's in the capsule yet. :colbert:

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」

Psalmanazar posted:

Why is Smashpow written on the sail?

Smashpow eat the eggs bunymans.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I'm actually pretty eager to see how this is handled. I don't want it to be over too fast but I really don't want it to be the second coming of a certain other popular webcomic.

I would gladly accept over 1000 pages on one boss fight if it means we get more of Gigi's purty arts.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」

Waffleman_ posted:

You like Cucumber Quest? How about Cucumber Quest WITH VOICES?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9SOrMVpqkg

I've listened to this a couple times now and I still can't get over Tomato, he's perfect in every way. His VA also did this if you like Lackadaisy Cats

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Oh man, I wasn't around before Chapter 1 so I didn't know the background to the site changed with each chapter. That's a neat little touch.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
It looks like he's wearing headphones.

I want nothing more than for this chapter to end in a massive rap battle.

Carrot has honed his phat flow over years of sending love poems to Parfait.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Cucumber Quest is one of the few webcomics I still bother following, and decided to make some fanmusic for it. Hope you guys like it!

The idea is making a song for each Princess of Dreamside as they’re introduced, and then stringing them together into a medley. Here’s Nautilus, and at the end you can here a bit of Princess Piano’s eventual theme. Parfait will probably be at the end, because something so offensively French will have to have sufficient buildup.

I tried to make it cheery and happy, since it's Nautilus, but I tried to make it at least a little regal and professional too. I mean, she is a princess.

It'll probably be forever until we learn all of the princesses, but WHATEVER MAN.

NO LISTEN TO ME fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jun 27, 2013

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
This is stylish as gently caress, I love it.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

Cucumber Quest is one of the few webcomics I still bother following, and decided to make some fanmusic for it. Hope you guys like it!

The idea is making a song for each Princess of Dreamside as they’re introduced, and then stringing them together into a medley. Here’s Nautilus, and at the end you can here a bit of Princess Piano’s eventual theme. Parfait will probably be at the end, because something so offensively French will have to have sufficient buildup.

I tried to make it cheery and happy, since it's Nautilus, but I tried to make it at least a little regal and professional too. I mean, she is a princess.

It'll probably be forever until we learn all of the princesses, but WHATEVER MAN.

I'm still doing this and just finished Piano's with Parfait on the way. I like how it turned out.

Also Nautilus' was reblogged by Gigi and I'm sorta proud about that anyway.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Almond strikes me as the type that gets really into a game for one or two days, gets almost to the end, and then never touches it again.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」

PleasingFungus posted:

My favorite part about that image is the signature.

(Also, everything else about it.)

I'm so, so sorry I asked Gigi to do that

I ended cucumber quest

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
Won't be as YA BOY as Radiation's but I'm putting together a noisemaster song. It's not finished yet, but I just wanted to get some quick opinions first, since it's something a bit new for me. Trying to go for like, a techno-dungeon in an rpg.

Everything about Noisemaster is great and I want him in every video game I play

NO LISTEN TO ME fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Mar 5, 2014

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
I finished that Noisemaster thing. Turned out pretty well, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」

The Leper Colon V posted:

Is the serene piano at the start supposed to represent the uninvaded Melody Kingdom? It's a nice touch.

Yeah, and it returns to that at the end, but more uneasy.

The sound near the middle is supposed to be the Noise Blaster, but maybe I should have added some sorta other sound for Noisemaster's face shattering. Oh well.