Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
182 has another great expression from Cucumber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Poor boy's gonna snap like a Kit Kat bar.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

So, Gordon from Disgaea has fallen on hard times.
I KNEW someone else heard his voice with him.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Paul.Power posted:

I'm guessing that the Dream Oracle will assume that Cucumber finished off Splashmaster and refuse to believe any testimony to the contrary.

She's in on it, I'm putting my hat down on it.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Regy Rusty posted:

She's certainly a part of the "accepted" program, with her role in sending the Hero on a quest every time. You'd think if she really cared about stopping Nightmare Knight, after thousands of years she'd have figured out a way to do it for good.

Well, what's a better way of being for a deity but to cause (or endorse though permission) disaster?

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Yeah, I don't believe her as far as I could throw her. I've played far too much Megami Tensei to believe the words of anything that could be vaguely interpreted as mysical.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Some mystical deity she is. Then again my theory of her being part of the problem still stands.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I really hope that's not what this is leading up to...

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I'm beginning to think this is starting to take Megaten undertones; The ultimate evil is a calm, collective individual who seems to be only doing his job whilst what is supposed to be the ultimate good is a spaz out witch who forces law and tradition on people.

Probably reading too much into that (I really wish someone would take a sword to that stupid oracle) mind.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
And this is why Demons in the Chaos faction allow Lucifer to walk around as a girl when the mood takes him.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Sorry, RPG joke. I meant this is why you don't talk back to your boss if he happens to be an evil overlord.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Sorry, Shin Megami Tensei refrence.

I mean this is why the grunt shouldn't talk back to his superiors.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
As long as it never shows up again (outside of a Nightmare Knight brutalizing), I can live with it.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Really, anyone who tells the three stooges to wind their neck in is an alright guy by me.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

I disagree, most astute thing the bampot's said all comic.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
What an utter prick. I hope come endgame he is bloody well given what for by Bacon.

As a side, it is so amazing how one completely correct observation has turned everyone around on Bacon.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Raserys posted:

Was Bacon hated or something before? I was under the impression that he was pretty well-liked.

I was under the (mistaken, apparently) impression that he was viewed as something of a creep.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Cat Mattress posted:

Tomato is a creep. Bacon is a goofy, childish glutton.

Ah, it was his bio being simply NO which might be what muddled me.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

FedoraDefender420 posted:

Wait why is Cabbage in prison?

Why shouldn't he be in prison?

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
You'd have a better time pissin' in the wind than hoping that bint would do anything useful.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Potsticker posted:

Fixed that for you.

She doesn't Deserve puns. She's that awful.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Smoking Crow posted:

Time for Bacon to save the motherfucking day. :black101:

Might be a bit early to call that (Even if he wasn't the idiot third of Not Team Rocket) but does that mean he's saved Nautilus' Bacon? :haw:

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Oh hell, seriously? 45 bucks well spent then!

Edit: now you mention it, I can totally see it now.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Sep 4, 2013

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Tollymain posted:

He turned Nautilus into an accordion didn't he :v:

The bitch of it all is that's not the worst case scenario.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Almond rocking the Princess Knight Cosplay there.

Though I'm gonna have a time getting "madam tambourine" out of my mind, yeash.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Augmentropy posted:

If it wasn't before, this is now officially The Most Anime Story Arc.
I'm getting vage callbacks to Luigi's subplot in Paper Mario 2 here.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

This new page is hilarious. Too bad GIGI's getting poo poo apparently because "how DARE YOU MAKE A MAN IN A DRESS A JOKE" or whatever.
Seriously? They can gently caress all kinds of
Off.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

heenato posted:

I cant wait to see what Cabbage's equipment is.
He doesn't need any, he can just be a complete arsehole to his opponents until they stop.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Really all this shows is that Bacon is not suited for fighter class and is clearly a bard.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

snow cs posted:

Actually if you were in Gigi's drawstream last night you'd know that Bacon is canonically a wonderful singer!

An apt ablity for a bard.

I mean we have like three fighters and two mages, we need a bit of variety here.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Can't help but wonder if there's some truth behind Bacon's acting.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
"I-It's not like I wanted to cast Break and save you or anything!"

But seriously, that is adorable.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Hell hath no fury like a person with a broken phone.

I wonder if this is going to get interrupted by the space cannon. It's been at 90% or so for a whole chapter.

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 10:45 on Dec 13, 2013

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Wait, who is he pointing at?

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Dr. Buttass posted:

Look, if we're really gonna do the after-school special thing and learn that bullies are the real monsters, can we at least have Mandolin turn into a hideous abomination? Please?

I'm happy with leaving it at "Violence begets violence narcissistic musical numbers.", myself

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Dec 22, 2013

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Blackheart posted:

Meh, they're no worse than The dream Oracle and her employees at hiding plot-critical stuff.

Oh, God.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
So all we've established is that Almond is a jerk.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
To be honest I'm mildly surprised the party hasn't been run through with mute given its heavy hitters are Magicians.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

Trebuchet King posted:

Oh no, Nautilus's summony-thing is still busted, isn't it?
Summoning Magic still counts as magic. Mutes' gonna put a tack on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009

IMJack posted:

Good. Smash the state! Anarchy in the D.S.!
Yeah right.

No Kings, no men, only Gods Dream Oracle.