Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I don't have to be ashamed of all those years I spent reading terrible 'Hey, we're an RPG parody, because RPGs sure are silly!' comics anymore.

Because someone finally took that idea and made something actually good.

Once we get past the lovely color theory, the painted look, and the adorable character design, this is my favorite part of Cucumber Quest. Everything about the hokey RPG concept taken to its logical extreme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Liver
May 4, 2009

SexyBlindfold posted:

okay wait what

Let's not ruin this thread by derailing that way. If you're really that interested (and trust me, you shouldn't be) you can begin right about here.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

gigi posted:

this is the true color of my soul laid bare for all to see

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Just wanna call out this lovely use of reflective green in panel 2:

Also, my god Peridot has gone full anime on us

John Liver
May 4, 2009

Oh yeah, that death machine we were trying to stop. Totally slipped my mind.